Jill on the rampage

Christina POV

Christina POV.

I woke up and did my morning routine, then I went downstairs, Mommy gave me my vitamins before handing me a plate of waffles.When Chloe and I got home from school, when got our dance bags and got in the car, mom drove us to the studio. We got out of the car, we got our dance bags and went into the studio into the dance den where we got ready.

"Ladies, let's go, come on!" Ms. Abby says.

The girls and I stood in a straight line in front of Ms. Abby while our moms stood on the side in a straight line.

"What's with the shoe?" Ms. Abby asked Jill.

"I didn't think you'd mind. I'm on my toes." Jill replied.

"This floor is $68,000." Ms. Abby exclaimed.

"All right. First, I want to talk about last week. I must say I'm a little disappointed. We were just outdanced. It's that energy level. You can't  have a bunch of slugs out onstage. This weekend we will be attending Dance Explosion, in Secaucus, New Jersey. Gonna get some heavy hitters there, I'm telling you right now." Ms. Abby explained.

"I'm gonna start with the pyramid. And first...I have Kendall." Ms. Abby ripped the paper off revealing Kendall's headshot picture.

"Kendall, I thought you did a nice job. You're here because you're mother is way too needy." Ms. Abby said.

"Abby, that's ridiculous." Jill said.

"Why isn't she doing a solo?" Why isn't she doing a duet?" Why doesn't she have a special part?" Ms. Abby said.

"And that's needy? That's inquisitive. Why doesn't she have a  solo?" Jill asked.

|Kendall's in the very bottom spot on the pyramid, and mommy didn't like that very much.|Christi lukasiak|Dance mom

"You're punishing her for something I did." Jill said.

"Bingo! There you go!" Ms. Abby exclaimed.

"Moving on. Nia." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Nia's headshot picture.

"once again, I need to see energy. I need to see excitement. Next, we have Brooke." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Brooke's headshot picture.

"You're back, but...is Brooke really back?" Ms. Abby asked.

|I'm really happy to be back at the Abby Lee Dance Company, but I just feel a lot of pressure on me.|Brooke Hyland|Kelly's daughter

"Moving on. Paige." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Paige's heahshot picture.

"Great job in the tuck. I just need to see you do that throughout all your  dancing." Ms. Abby says, making Paige nod her head.

|I'm really upset that I'm not higher on the pyramid because I have my own part in the dance, and I did really good in it.|Paige Hyland|Dance mom