Solo Fever

Christina POV

Christina POV.

The girls and I plus our moms and Ms. Abby were in L.A in Millennium.

"Girls, let's go! Moms, welcome to Millennium. This is one of the premier dance studio in L.A." Ms. Abby says.

|I'm really excited to be dancing at Millennium dance studio. Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears have released there. It's just really cool to think about.|Chloe Lukasiak|Christi's daughter

"All right, ladies, this week we staying right here in California. Yes. But it to talk about IHollywood Competition. You are not focused on that competition. And I want to compliment each and every one of you on that little girl Nicaya that came to our studio." Ms. Abby says.

|I want everyone to notice this pyramid, that there's no Kaya and no little Nicaya.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"You were all friendly, you all behaved like nice young ladies. You guys, I don't know what happened." Ms. Abby says.

|Thank you, moms. They've run off another potential student.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"Let's put IHollywood behind us. We are moving on to the pyramid. On the bottom of the pyramid...Kendall. Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Kendall's headshot picture.

"You're back on the team, that's where you have to start. I thought you were outstanding in the group routine. It's those shoulders, the technique, everything that has to continue to improve." Ms. Abby tells her, as Kendall nodded.

|I tried my hardest to get back on this team. But I'm also sad because I don't think it's fair that I have to be last on the pyramid.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"Next...Paige." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Paige's headshot picture.

"You're coming off an injury, you did the group routine, I thought you did very well. You should be a 100% by this week. You need to dance full out." Ms. Abby says.

|Paige hasn't done a solo in weeks. She needs to get out on that stage and start dancing again. Come on, Paige, show me what you have.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"And next...Brooke." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Brooke's headshot picture.

"You were in the group dance, and you did not finish the routine in time eith everybody else." Ms. Abby says.

"And next we have Maddie." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Maddie's headshot picture.

"Maddie, in the group dance, you just kind of blended in with Christina. A dancer like you should stand out amongst the crowd." Ms. Abby says.

Maddie nodded.

|Maddie was at the bottom row. So, it is what it is. What are you gonna do?|Melissa Ziegler|Dance mom