Waiting for Joffrey

Christina POV

Christina POV.

I woke up and did my morning routine, then I went downstairs, Mommy gave me my vitamins before handing me a plate of waffles. When Chloe and I got home from school, when got our dance bags and got in the car, mom drove us to the studio. We got out of the car, we got our dance bags and went into the studio into the dance den where we got ready.

"Come on, girls, let's go! join the party." Ms. Abby called.

The girls and I walked in studio A and stood in a straight line in front of Ms. Abby with our moms standing in a straight line on the side.

"So did everybody have a good time in Chicago?" Ms. Abby asked.

"Yes." Melissa replied.

"All right. Now, let's talk about our group dance. I thought it was beautiful. I thought the costumes looked gorgeous on everybody. I gave everybody a challenge with acting. You all did it. All right, now, Christina, Madddie, you both did a solo this week. I know there were some boys and Maddie you were worried about. But you beat them. You can't psych yourself out backstage. Understood?" Ms. Abby asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Nia, I watched the trio and i watched you closely. I feel that you were a beat behind. It's the difficult technical things that you have trouble with. That's what you need to keep working on. Understood?" Ms. Abby asked Nia.

"Yes." Nia nodded.

"We have a lot to do. I'm gonna get right to the pyramid.At the bottom of the pyramid...Chloe." Ms. Abby ripped the paper off revealing Chloe's headshot picture.

"You are one of the most advanced dancers sitting in the group, but I want more from you. You need a challenge. You need to work up to the next level." Ms. Abby remarked.

|Chloe is one of my top dancers, and I have something big coming up. So I put her at the bottom of the pyramid, because I need to light a fire under her butt.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"Remember, there is no "I" in "team," but there is an "Me" and an "E." And it's all about me. Understood?" Ms. Abby asked, as Chloe nodded.

"All right, moving on. Nia." Ms. Abby ripped the paper off revealing Nia's headshot picture.

"Nia, that trio-- you wanted it, you got in it. Like, I said, you have the style and the sass, but the rest of it is a mess. Paige." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Paige's headshot picture.

"You did a great job, did your part. I want more." Ms. Abby says.

|Abby says she wants more from Paige. Well, you know what, Paige wants more from Abby. She wants to be more than just a background dancer.|Kelly Hyland|Dance mom

"Next, I have Mackenzie." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Mackenzie's headshot picture.

"Mackenzie, you continue to improve each week. Every week I come into the studio, you learned a new trick. But I don't want it to all be about your gymnastics. Got it?" Ms. Abby asked, making Mackenzie nod her head.