Christina has a secret

Christina POV

Christina POV.

I woke up and did my morning routine, then I went downstairs, Mommy gave me my vitamins before handing me a plate of pancakes.When Chloe and I got home from school, when got our dance bags and got in the car, mom drove us to the studio. We got out of the car, we got our dance bags and went into the studio into the dance den where we got ready.

"Girls, let's go. Come on, come on, come on, Hustle up." Ms. Abby called.

"Should all run in here, wanting to be first." Ms. Abby adds.

The girls and I walked into Studio A and stood in a straight line in front of Ms. Abby with our moms standing in a straight line on the side.

"So...Energy Dance in Waterford, Michigan. Again you were second. Any other teacher would probably think overall high school, second place was wonderful." Ms. Abby says.

|I think it was a gift from God, getting second place with that number.|Kelly Hyland|Dance mom

"And now onto the pyramid. On the bottom...Paige...and Brooke." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Paige and Brooke's headshot picture with probation stickers on them.

"Once again you're still on probation. You never came to me and said, "Hey, can I enter my solo?" Ms. Abby asked.

|I thought they would come to me and say, "Please let us do our solos. Could you ask the lady if you could write them in?" Nope, never happened. They don't want to do the work to win, but they don't want to lose either. So what do they do? They bail.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"Brooke, you should want to do that Acrobatic routine. It was beautiful." Ms. Abby says.

|I have learned that if you ask Abby for something she the total opposite. So why would my kids go up to her and ask her for a solo?|Kelly Hyland|Dance mom

"Next Nia." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Nia's headshot picture.

"Nia, you did a great job on your solo, you made the top ten, but pay attention to the technique. Apply your corrections. You don't always do that." Ms. Abby says.

"Next....Maddie." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Maddie's headshot picture.

"You were great in the group number and on your solo but you always have to keep working."Ms. Abby says.

"Next we have....Chloe." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Chloe's headshot picture.

"Chloe, great job in the duet. Came out, your back leg was up on the arabesque, you fixed your problems. You had a good weekend. You got crowned for your sister's solo that she delicated to you. How did it make you feel?" Ms. Abby asked, as I smiled at Chloe.

"Good." Chloe replied.

"Good girl. Next on the pyramid....Christina." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing my headshot picture.