It All Ends Here

Christina POV.

The girls plus our mom's got out of the van and walked into the studio

"Can't wait to see what this studio looks like." Mommy says.

"Hi, Ms. Abby." Chloe and I greeted in sync.

"Hello, ladies. Come on in" Ms. Abby said.

|This is Nationals. It's all come down to this week. This is our last competition of the season. There's no more next week's. There's no more do-overs. There's no more second chances. This is it. We have to win right here, right now.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"Here we are in another studio, another week. We need to learn a new group routine. This is tough. We have to do it today, and there's props. Now, I want to reflect a little bit on the past two weeks. I keep telling you guys. You have been given an amazing opportunity. You've been hand-selected to go across the country and learn a new number each week and do these competitions. And you are not stepping up to the plate." Ms. Abby explained.

|It's been a long road. The girls are tired. We're all tired. But this is when they really need to push, focus, dig deep inside themselves and prove that they are champions that I have trained.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"I want to see energy, enthusiasm, fun. If you don't want to do it, there's probably a hundred other kids that would love to be in your shoes right now. So, I need to see motivation. I want you to want to win. This is my reputation on the line, it's my name. But by now, it's also your names. So I'm going to start with Paige. Moving on.... Mackenzie. Nia. Next we have Chloe. Brooke. Maddie. And back on top, we have Christina. You're doing a solo and a duet with Chloe. Same with Maddie. Chloe, you will also be doing a solo." Ms. Abby explained.

Christina
Chloe Maddie
Brooke Mackenzie Nia Paige

"Paige and Brooke, I'm giving you a duet. I want you to work together as friends. I do not want you fighting as sisters. If you waste time and energy bickering back and forth, you're never gonna get it finished. Everybody is in the group number this week, even Mackenzie." Ms. Abby said.

The girls and I clapped.

|I'm a little scared to dance in the group dance. I don't want to mess up.|Mackenzie Ziegler|Melissa's daughter

"Every single one of you are an important part of this puzzle. And in a group routine, everybody needs to pull your weight. And I'm telling you what: we need to win. All right, let's get to rehearsing, let's get moving." Ms. Abby instructed.

The girls and I picked up our dance bags and put them to the side.

*Five Days To Nationals*

"Okay, ladies, the piece is called "Beautiful." And what it's about is not how pretty you're gonna be in your Costumes, not how pretty your hair is, but what's on the inside. And it's about taking a good look in the mirror, not at ehjt you see, but like the internal mirror. Are you getting any of this, Mackenzie?" Ms. Abby asked.