No one likes a bully

Christina POV

Christina POV.

I woke up and did my morning routine, then I went downstairs, Mommy gave me my vitamins before handing me a plate of waffles.When Chloe and I got home from school, when got our dance bags and got in the car, mom drove us to the studio. We got out of the car, we got our dance bags and went into the studio into the dance den where we got ready.

"Girls, let's go! Come on! Come on, we have lots of work to do today." Ms. Abby said.

The girls and I walked into studio A and formed a straight line in front of Ms. Abby with our moms forming a straight line on the side.

"Congratulations on another Victorious weekend." Ms. Abby clapped.

The girls and I clapped as our moms clapped too.

"You won, however I see things that I need to fix. Paige, you were okay in the group, but you know that you messed up that whole leap downstage. Kendell, on the grand-jeté, you did it crossing to the right, so we couldn't see if the hips were in line or not. Nia, you did a great job in the group dance. You did not pull my eyes negatively. But I want you to start pulling my eyes positively." Ms. Abby said, as Nia smiled.

I hugged Nia and went back to my spot in between Chloe and Paige.

"This week, we are attending Hollywood vibe. Those judges and the directors and everybody that runs Hollywood Vibe, they are from L.A. or they are from New York City. They are looking for the next big thing. The next star, the next little kid to be in their video or commercial. So you need to bring your A game. Moms..." Ms. Abby added.

|I expect nothing less from Abby Lee Miller than putting an exorbitant amount of pressure on small children. That's what she does.|Christi Lukasiak|Dance mom

"On to the pyramid. I'm not even going to discuss this." Ms. Abby said, pointing to the headshot picture that was covered.

I assumed that, that Brooke's headshot picture.

"I'm moving on to Paige." Ms. Abby said ripping off the paper to reveal Paige's headshot picture.

|The reason Paige is on the bottom of the pyramid is because she just does not apply corrections.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"You're gonna have to work back up that ladder. Next, I have Nia." Ms. Abby said, ripping off the paper that reveal Nia's headshot picture.

"You've been working very hard, but you still have to fix those technical issues." Ms. Abby said, as Nia nodded.

"Kendell." Ms. Abby said, ripping off the paper revealing Kendell's headshot picture.

"Kendell, you are still on probation. Mom, it's a long process." Ms. Abby said.

"Oh my God." Jill groaned.

|Why is Kendell still on probation? It's making me crazy.|Jill Vertes| Dance mom