Everyone's replaceable

Christina POV

Christina POV.

"Come on, girls! Let's go! Moms, girls, get in here!" Ms. Abby yelled.

The girls and I plus our moms walked into the studio. The girls and I stood in a straight line our moms stood to the the side.

|I'm going into this competition season with a very open mind, and I'm not gonna have any negative thoughts. I'm thinking very positive.|Melissa Ziegler|Dance mom

"How's it going?" Ms. Abby asked.

"Good." The girls and I answered in sync.

"Where's Holly? Nia, where's your mother?" Ms. Abby asked.

"She's at work." Nia replied.

"Not gonna happen. Yes, she needs to leave work, leave the job, forget it, and be here with you. That's what's important, yes? You want this. I know you want it. I know you love it. She has to love it for you." Ms. Abby said.

|When all the moms are there and one isn't, I think Nia feels badly. So I feel bad for the kid, and I get angry with the mother. If you're going to do this, and all the other mothers are there, be there.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"Now, first of all, you're national champions. It was a great competition at Starbound in Lake Tahoe. That's something to be very proud of. Then we got to L.A, we did a video. People know who you are now from watching that video. But you're a target. When you walk in, it's gonna be all about beating  the Abby Lee Dance Company." Ms. Abby explained.

|Brand-new season for the Abby Lee Dance Company, but everybody's after them. Everybody wants to see them fail.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"We all know that Cathy's not here because Cathy wasn't a team player. Where did that get Vivi-Anne? Nowhere. I'm going to have an open audition; a casting call for a new dancer for the Abby Lee Dance Company." Ms. Abby nodded.

|I'm definitely nervous that there could be more than one replacement at the audition. I mean, my kids are always at the bottom, and you know, I'm constantly fighting with Abby. I mean, how do I not know she's not replacing my kids?|Kelly Hyland|Dance mom

"Tell everybody you know that we're looking for a new girl for this group. Maybe two new girls. Everyone's replaceable. Are you next?" Ms. Abby asked.

|Everyone's replaceable! We know. We've heard. So are you.|Christi Lukasiak|Dance mom

"First, Mackenzie. You can't sit on the couch and eat chips. You're not six and under. You're seven and over. And I expect the same thing from you as Christina did when she was seven. Next, Brooke. Brooke, why are you on the bottom of this pyramid? You had a great season, but then you took a break. You didn't show up to class. Paige, same thing. You can't take a vacation. New rule: dancing year-round. Maddie, you got you got second you know how I feel about second. Nia, you want to win a title. It's all about a title. Every time I talk to your mother, it gets back to the title. Your mother could careless about you winning a title. She's not even here." Ms. Abby said.