Brooke's back

Brooke POV

Brooke POV.

My mom drove me to Florist, Dining & Fine Gifts.

Goodbye." I said.

"Bye." My mom said.

|I invited Ms. Abby to come out with me so I can tell her that I want to come back to dance. Cheerleading just wasn't my thing. Abby was really upset. I don't know if she's going to take me back, but I hope she does.|Brooke Hyland|Kelly's daughter

I was waiting for Ms. Abby to show up. Ms. Abby showed up and sat down across from me, while taking off her coat.

"Um...I tried cheerleading. And I was wondering if I can come back to dance." I admitted.

"It's just not that easy, Brooke. You stab everybody in the back, you slab me in the face..." Ms. Abby said.

"I just wanted to try it out to make sure dance is what I wanted to do." I told her.

"What my problem with that was that you didn't speak up and say something ahead of time, and I mean, you just didn't show up. You let a lot of people down." Ms. Abby said, as I nodded.

"You let me down." Ms. Abby added.

|I'm very torn about this decision. She let the team down, she has lost trust, and Brooke broke my heart.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"My biggest disappointment, I think, too, would be that you just didn't want to dance. You have a God-given talent. Don't throw it away, honey." Ms. Abby said, making me nod.

|Brooke was born to dance, and I have invested my time and energy into this kid. For it to go unnoticed and just disappear, I'm not going to let that happen.|Abby Lee Miller| Dance Coach

"I think you have a lot to offer to the team. You're going to have to really prove yourself." Ms. Abby said, making me nod.

|Abby finally decided she would be glad to have have back at the Abby Lee Dance Company. I was very happy, and I'm never going to let her down again.|Brooke Hyland|Kelly's daughter

Christina POV.

I woke up and did my morning routine, then I went downstairs, Mommy gave me my vitamins before handing me a plate of waffles.When Chloe and I got home from school, when got our dance bags and got in the car, mom drove us to the studio. We got out of the car, we got our dance bags and went into the studio into the dance den where we got ready.

"Girls! Come on. Let's go. Moms, in here." Ms. Abby called.

The girls and I stood in a straight line in front of Ms. Abby while our moms stood on the side in a straight line.

"At this time, I would like to officially welcome Kendell. You're a member of the Abby Lee Dance Company. Here you go." Ms. Abby said, walking up to Kendell and handing her, her sweat shirt.