Return of the Candy Apples

Christina POV

Christina POV.

I woke up and did my morning routine, then I went downstairs, Mommy gave me my vitamins before handing me a plate of pancakes. When Chloe and I got home from school, when got our dance bags and got in the car, mom drove us to the studio. We got out of the car, we got our dance bags and went into the studio into the dance den where we got ready.

"Girls! Let's go! Come on, girls!" Ms. Abby yelled.

The girls and I came in studio A and formed a straight line in front of Ms. Abby. Our moms stood a straight line on the side.

|All in all, I would call North Carolina mediocre. They were cute, their costumes were adorable, they were sloppy.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"I want to start off talking about little bit about dance troupe in Greensboro, North Carolina. The was not the group in Lake Tahoe that just won a national championship. Obviously, cute still works in Carolinas. Kendell, you did your solo scared to death. That was face was not an Abby Lee Miller face, that's for certain." Ms. Abby explained, as Kendell nodded.

"Well, Abby, that was her first time." Jill tried to defend her daughter.

"Uh, shh. We don't get to talk. It's my turn. This weekend, we are heading to Columbus, Ohio. You know who lives in Ohio." Ms. Abby said.

"Candy Apple! Whoo!" Chloe said, doing a little clap and a cheer, making Ms. Abby and the moms laugh a little.

"We are going there, and she will be at the competition." Ms. Abby said.

I saw my mom out of the corner of my eye rolling her eyes.

|Cathy.... She's like a cold sore that just keeps coming back, like, "I'm her, I'm her, I'm here." And you're like, "God, go away already."|Christi Lukasiak|Dance mom

"I don't want any squawking between the mothers. You are all on the same team, and we're all gonna take a bite out of that big apple." Ms. Abby said, as the girls and I laughed.

"All right, we're gonna start with the pyramid. On the bottom. Kendell." Ms. Abby said, ripping the paper off revealing Kendell's headshot.

"You are on probation. That means that I'm watching you like a hawk. Do you understand me?" Ms. Abby said, as Kendell nodded.

|I'm really sad that I'm at the bottom of the pyramid, cause I thought I did my best.|Kendell Vertes| Jill's daughter

Ms. Abby pulled the paper off revealing Mackenzie headshot.

"Mackenzie, I keep giving you little parts. Your dancing is not up to where the rest of the girls are. When Maddie was seven, she could've done the Choreography." Ms. Abby said.

"Maddie and Mackenzie are two different girls. Stop comparing them." Mommy defended Mackenzie.

Ms. Abby ignored her and pulled off the paper to reveal Brooke's headshot.