Nationals 90210

Christina POV

Christina POV.

The girls and I plus our moms plus Ms. Abby were in Beverly Hills for Nationals. It was finally Nationals week.

"Let's go! Let's go! Get in here!" Ms. Abby clapped her hands.

The girls and I walked into Studio A and stood in a straight line in front of Ms. Abby with our moms standing in a straight line on the side.

"Isn't this nice? Lots of space. We can run our numbers. Hello, everybody. Intensity Dance was intense. I saw lots of mistakes, and yet, this was the week where every solo needed to strive for profection. This was the last competition where we go to Nationals. You were duly warned. We won that 2011 national title? I want to win it again." Ms. Abby says.

"Abby, can I just say something really fast before we continue?" Mom asked.

"Yes, you can." Ms. Abby replied.

"In two weeks, Christina will be flying to L.A. to film criminal minds." Mom revealed.

The girls and the moms plus Ms. Abby clapped clapped for me as I beamed.

"Good for you. Now, this week, we're gonna stay right here in sunny Los Angeles, but... we are going to the most famous zip code..." Ms. Abby says.

Melissa gasps.

"90210. Sorry." Melissa shrieks.

Our moms laughed. Ms. Abby tried to not laugh.

"I'm sorry. Sorry." Melissa apologized.

"We are going...90210. Beverly Hills." Ms. Abby says.

The girls and I cheered while our moms screamed.

"We are going to the Energy Dance National Invitational." Ms. Abby says.

|Several competitions are doing this now, where they invite you to come to their Nationals, so it's very prestigious and quite an honor to be invited.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"So, let's get to the pyramid. Paige." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Paige's headshot picture.

"You knew you were gonna be there. You forgot your dance. You have so much more talent then you're able to show, A:because of an injury, and B: because you don't remember what you're doing." Ms. Abby says.

"Next...Nia." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Nia's headshot picture.

"I thought you could have been better. I need you to be just as strong at the end as you are at the beginning." Ms. Abby says.

"Next...I have Chloe." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Chloe's headshot picture.

"Chloe, you've been consistently in the top five most of your life. Sixth is not good enough for you." Ms. Abby tells her.