Brooke's turning point

Christina POV

Christina POV.

I woke up and did my morning routine, then I went downstairs, Mommy gave me my vitamins before handing me a plate of pancakes. When Chloe and I got home from school, when got our dance bags and got in the car, mom drove us to the studio. We got out of the car, we got our dance bags and went into the studio into the dance den where we got ready.

Girls! Let's go! Come on, girls!" Ms. Abby yelled.

The girls and I came in studio A and formed a straight line in front of Ms. Abby. Our moms stood a straight line on the side.

"Let's have a big round of applause." Ms. Abby said.

The girls and I clapped along with our mom's.

"I think we made applesauce, don't you?" Ms. Abby asked.

We laughed.

"Now, the group won. They won the overall. But you know what? That was one competition. For this week, we are going to Starbound, in New Jersey. When we walk in, you need to be those national champions." Ms. Abby explained.

"All right. On the bottom... Nia." Ms. Abby said, ripping off the paper revealing Nia's headshot picture.

"Simply because of the mistakes in the Choreography. And that dance is easy. It's simple." Ms Abby said.

|I'm sad that I'm last this week, because I worked really hard to get to the top, and...I went back to the bottom.|Nia Sioux|Holly's daughter

"Next, I have... Kendell." Ms. Abby said, ripping off the paper to reveal Kendell's headshot picture.

"You need to learn to read the music, and you need to learn to hear the music." Ms. Abby told her, as Kendell nodded.

|Kendell did a big no-no in the group dance. Totally off the music, she started four counts ahead of everyone else.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"I'm going to keep her on probation. Until I hand her that jacket, she's still proving herself." Ms. Abby said.

"Paige." Ms. Abby said, ripping off the paper revealing Paige's headshot picture.

"I've seen her do the press better. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. I thought you did s nice job. Next... Mackenzie." Ms. Abby said, ripping off the paper revealing Mackenzie's headshot picture.

"This week, you are not in the group. You are going to do a solo." Ms. Abby told her.

"All right. Next, I have... Christina. you were the highest-scoring number in the entire competition. Why do you think you're not at the top?" Ms. Abby asked.

|I actually want someone else to be on the top, because I want someone else to see what it feels like, and be really happy. And getting the star of the group dance.|Christina Lukasiak| Christi's daughter