7.

I was engrossed in my work when I received a call from one of my cousins

"Ohhoo, what a pleasant surprise that a busy person like you made time and called me," I mocked him.

"No hello, no hii, siddha taunt martii hai," he chuckled.

"Oh, I was just kidding. Now tell me, what happened? You don’t call without reason," I said, typing on my laptop.

"Ah, nothing. I just wanted to ask if you are free this afternoon," he sounded unsure.

"Umm, yeah, I guess. I don’t have much work today. Kyu, kya hua?" I asked.

"Oh, great! Then can you meet me at 3 pm? I'll text you the address," he said.

"Okay, but why so sudden?" I asked because after his marriage, we didn’t get time to meet each other.

"Oh, nothing. I just want to introduce you to someone," he said.

"Oh, okay. I'll be there on time then," I exclaimed.

"Yeah, bye then," he hung up before I could say something. I then continued my work.

After a while, Siya came into the office, going towards her desk.

"Oh, you are here. So, how was your date?" I said, wiggling my eyebrows and smirking at her.

"It was good," she said, smiling, but not normally, more shyly.

"Ohooo, kuch kuch hua hai shayad? Hm hm, you won't tell me," I said, now teasing her.

"There's nothing to tell you!" she exclaimed, settling at her desk.

I stood up and went towards her desk, partially sitting on the table.

"Accha! Tere chehre ke laali toh kuch aur he bata rahi hai," I said, smirking.

"There's nothing; I'll tell you later, okay? Abhi mujhe mera kaam karne de," she said, pushing me towards my table.

"Okay, okay. I'm going, I'm going, but before that, just tell me one thing," I moved closer to her and said, "Tera gala aur pair toh salamat hai naa?"

Gaining a hard smack from her, I exclaimed, "Oww, mujhe kyu maraa!"

"Stop teasing me and go do your work!" she said, rather seriously.

I pouted and went back to my seat.

"I'm quiet right now; that doesn't mean I'll not ask later. You are telling me everything later," I said, pointing at her.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll tell you later," she chuckled.

We went back to work, and that's when I remembered about the call. I didn't tell her.

"Oh, and Si, I'm leaving early today. Is that okay with you?" I asked, looking at her.

"Yeah, it's okay. When are you leaving, by the way?" she questioned.

"Around 2:30, I guess," I answered.

"Okay, but what happened? Why are you leaving early?" she asked.

"Oh, that actually Sanketh bhaiya called me and asked me to meet today," I said.

"Ohh, but why so sudden?" she asked.

"Even I don’t know. He said he wants me to meet someone."

"Achha, okay. Call me if you need something," she said.

I smiled and nodded. After a while, I checked the time and decided to leave.

I collected my things and left the cabin, bidding goodbye to Siya. I started my car and went towards the restaurant where he asked me to meet

🍀

I reached the restaurant and asked the receptionist for a reserved table under his name.

A waiter guided me towards the designated table, where I noticed someone already seated with their back facing me.

I approached the person, and as they turned around, they greeted me with a smile.

"Hii, myself Ayansh Suryavanshi."

Word count-630
Ahhhhh I'm so excited to finnally write their story I can't wait anymore 😭😭😭
Their characters have always been close to me I'm soo excited to finnally write about them😭😭

Hope you like this chap I'll upload the next chap asap😗