28.

We arrived an hour ago, and I was sitting with Mom and Dad, catching up

We arrived an hour ago, and I was sitting with Mom and Dad, catching up. Lately, I hadn't been able to meet them due to my work.

After an hour, I came back to my room, making sure both of them were comfortable.

After freshening up, I was ready to go to sleep. Siya hadn't called me yet, so I thought of giving her a call.

Taking my phone, I dialed her number. It rang, but she wasn't picking up. I tried again, but still, she didn't answer.

I tried Shreesha's number, but she wasn't picking up either. Fear rushed through my veins.

"Why the hell aren't they picking up calls?" I paced around the room, trying to contact them, but no one was answering.

Even Ayansh wasn't picking up.

I was still trying to call them when I heard some chaos in front of my house.

I ignored it at first, but the sound was increasing.

Someone was playing loud music and screaming, creating a commotion.

I walked towards the terrace angrily. These people were getting on my nerves.

I looked down and got another shock.

Siya, Shreesha, and Ayansh were dancing like maniacs with music blaring from the car speaker.

"WTF!"

I rushed downstairs, skipping some stairs and almost falling on my face.

While rushing towards the door, I bumped into Ma.

"What is the sound outside?" she asked sleepily.

"Uh-uhh, Ma, it's nothing. Some people are fooling around. I'll go and see them. You go back to sleep," I said, convincing her to go back because obviously, I couldn't let her go out, especially when those three were having their drunken dance party.

After convincing her for about 10 minutes, she finally went back to her room.

Just to let you know, my mother is a hell of a stubborn woman.

Finally, I made my way outside.

Tapari Manager Rachali Quarter

Bhaavadya Laa Mang Basala Starter

Chal Re Pintya Mitavu

Aapalya Disko Dancing Khaajela...

Dolby Walya Bolaav Mazya DJ Laa (DJ Laa)