15.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, bathed in a captivating black aesthetic that I surprisingly found appealing

As I headed downstairs, the absence of anyone in the living room led me to the kitchen, guided by the sounds emanating from within.

There, I found Ayansh busy preparing breakfast.

My gaze lingered on him for a moment, lost in thought, until he called my name, bringing me back to reality.

"Shreesha, you're up?" he asked, and I cleared my throat before approaching him.

"Yeah.What are you making btw? I'm hungry," I inquired, eyeing the ingredients.

"When are you not?" Veer chimed in as he entered the kitchen.

Before he could continue, I snorted, "Tu mera maar khaye bina reh nahi sakta naa."

"Haha, like you can. Hath toh laga ke dikha," Veer retorted with a smirk.

I smirked back, and his confusion deepened. I glanced behind him just as he got a playful smack on the back of his head from his girlfriend.

We both burst into laughter, and Ayansh chuckled as well.

"Babe, how can you betray me for her?" Veer complained, glaring at Siya.

"Of course, because I'm her best friend before we even knew you existed," I teased.

"Haa, you are just a best friend; I'm her boyfriend," Veer insisted, pulling Siya towards him.

"And I'm her best friend," I countered, pulling Siya back to me.

A playful tug-of-war ensued until Siya, frustrated, shouted, "STOPP IT GUYS!! Bacche ho kyaa!"

Both Veer and I justified our actions with an unsynchronized "He started it/She started it."

Siya threatened, "STOP! OR ELSE I'LL NOT TALK TO BOTH OF YOU," prompting us to fall silent, shooting glares at each other.

Ayansh, still amused, commented, "Are you guys always like this?" He continued to laugh, comparing us to a mother scolding her children for being brats.

"Okay, now stop. Let's eat something," I suggested, and Ayansh wiped away tears from laughing so hard.

He informed us that breakfast was almost ready and suggested we go and sit at the dining table.