9.

Finally, I'm meeting her

Finally, I'm meeting her. Ever since I saw her, I can't help but think about her. Ever since I saw her she hasn't left my mind.

This is so new for me; I haven't been this attracted to anyone before. I love her smile, her laugh, everything about her.

I know it might be too soon to be in love, but I can't help it. Whenever I think about her, a smile automatically appears on my face.

Even at that wedding, I couldn't help but just look at her. The whole time, I was focused on her, and I just hope no one noticed or thinks of me as a creep.

Seeing her nervous in front of me made me feel a bit bad. I know it's our first time meeting, but I want to make her comfortable around me.

Easing the tense atmosphere, I started the conversation.

"It would be good if we get to know each other more first," I proposed

"Yeah, it would be good," she said.

"So, as you already know my name, Ayansh. I'm 27" I said, smiling.

She was about to say something when the waiter interrupted us, asking for our order. We just ordered two coffees; he took our order and left.

"So, you were telling me about yourself," I said as soon as the waiter left.

"Uh, yeah. As you know, my name is Shreesha, I'm 24," she said, smiling.

"Oh," I said, not knowing what to say further.

"What do you do, by the way, if you don't mind me asking?" she said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Oh no, it's okay. Have you heard about Modish before?" I asked. She nodded.

"I'm the owner of that," I said, leaving her in shock.

"Modish! You mean the famous fashion industry?" she exclaimed.

I nodded and chuckled at her reaction.

"And what about you? What do you do?" I asked, bringing her back from the shock.

"Oh, I'm the co-founder and partner of Versona.co," she said.

I was surprised to know that. I've heard about her company; they've been doing well. In a year, their shares have been growing rapidly. I'm impressed.

"I've heard about your company; you guys have been doing well. I'm impressed," I said.

She smiled. "Thank you; it's my pleasure to know that. We were always inspired by your company; I love your work," she said, smiling.