3

»Your POV«

"Where am I?"

I looked over to the guy I brought home a few hours ago. I wasn't able to go to school since my mom told me I was supposed to take care of him while she went to work and Charlie to school. I was also told to bring him to his home once he wakes up. "My room."

His tattered and dirty yet fancy clothes were folded neatly on the edge of my bed, not that he wasn't wearing anything right now.

"And what am I doing in your room?"

"What are you doing right now?"

"Don't return the question to me!"

"Just fucking answer it."

He sighed frustratedly before answering. "Resting?"

"Then that's what you're doing in my room."

"Haha, funny." He rolled his eyes, touching the back of his head. "Why am I not bleeding anymore?"

"Because my mom stitched your wound. It was a pretty nasty one if you ask me."

"Shouldn't there be a huge chunk of hair that's gone?" He continued to feel it.

"Mom's pretty skilled. Though if you're not happy, I can rip your hair out for you."

"No thanks." He smiled, it was obviously a sarcastic one.

"Is your hair like, dyed?" I couldn't help but ask.

He stayed silent for a minute. "I don't know."

"How can you not know?"

"I just...don't." He shrugged.

I started to think something was off. My thoughts were broken when he asked me where his bear was. "Here." I gave it to him. "It's so warm, does it have a name?"

"I think so." He replied, stroking the teddy bear.

"What do you mean I think so?"

"I can't remember."

I gasped. 'Oh no, shit. Please no.' I begged silently. "What's your name?"

He closed his eyes, which, I noticed, was purple like his hair. "Kanato."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Kanato what?"

He didn't open his eyes for awhile, but he replied. "Iduno."

"Kanato Iduno? That's sort of weird, wonder how you get cope in school-"

"Baka, I said I don't know, not 'Iduno'." He told me, my relief quickly dissipated.

How the hell was I supposed to bring him to his home now?

-----

I wish that i could wake with amnesiaaaaaaaa

-belts more amnesia lyrics-

Lol but this book won't be depressing i swear, its not going to be based on amnesia like my ayato x reader

Vote and comment xx

-KT