34

»Your POV«

"Why the fuck are you both soaking wet?"

I glared at Charlie. "Why did you take so long?"

Kanato chuckled. "Why do you keep on denying the fact? Admit it, Y/N. You actually did have fun in this water fight."

I averted my glare from Charlie to him. "I did not?!"

"You joined the water fight again?" Charlie questioned me with disbelief. "I thought you weren't joining that again?"

"I wasn't until this shit head blew everything." I grumbled, glaring at Kanato as the memories of earlier replayed in my mind.

- F L A S H B A C K -

"How does it feel being wet?" The guy grinned mischievously. He was gone before I could grab him and do every violent thing coming into my mind.

"Oh my god, fuck you! Goddamit!" I shouted. With each second passing, I could feel the coldness seep into my body. I seriously want to murder that asshole!

"What the hell?" Kanato growled furiously. He had the same murderous expression I had.

"Tsk, where the fuck is Charlie?!" I shivered. Damn it. "I'm going to die of hypothermia here!"

Just right then, Ryo appeared, extremely drenched. He was even shaking his head like a wet dog. Seeing us, he grinned. "I told you to avoid going to places like these."

"Where the fuck do you expect us to go then?" Both me and Kanato shot in unison.

"The other exits." He shrugged. "Listen, you'll need another way home. I've heard Charlie's batch has practice with something, I can't remember what though."

What the fuck? "Damn it, I don't want to walk. I'll freeze to death." I mumbled, trying to find some body heat in my body though failing to find some. "Can't you drive us?"

"Both my uniform and my PE uniform's drenched as fuck. As you can see, I'm already wearing my football jersey." He gestured to his shirt, which was really wet. 

"What if we change to our PE uniform then?" Kanato suggested, somehow not freezing. "At least we won't be wearing wet clothes anymore."

"I don't have extra in my locker." I sighed. "It's all at home."

It took a few seconds before Kanato spoke again. "You can borrow mine, I can withstand the cold."

That took me by surprise. No, I'm not surprised that he can stay in his wet clothing for awhile. I just can't believe he was offering me his set of dry clothes. "Serious?" I asked in disbelief.

"You don't want it? Fine." He told me. There's the Kanato I'm used to.

"Psh, I'm just kidding." I smiled him, my lips shaking a bit. "Thanks."

"You might want to take this for defense." Ryo handed us two filled water bottles , they had color. "Don't mind the colors, my sister told me to put food coloring so it would be colorful."

"Haha, cute." I tried to say whilst trying to stop shaking.

"You better go, your lips are turning as purple as your cousin's hair." Ryo chuckled. "See you guys hahaha."

Then we separated ways.

-----

Flashback timee

If you've noticed, at the end it didn't say "flashback end" or smth

Thats because the flashback might continue for a chapter or so

Anyway, i'd like to dedicate this chapter to two people, happyunicorn18 and stilldoll22 ( idk if you can dedicate two people so i'll just tag you guys hahaha )

Well they made a conversation in the comments section just to get this chapter 😂😂😂👌🏼👌🏼👊🏼👊🏼 so i thought i'd dedicate this to them 😁😁

Voting goal's the same btw, by Sunday I'll update again 😁

-KT