16

»Your POV«

Seeing as it was the weekend, the next day we decided to go on the hill where I found him.

"So we're not going to join them anymore?"

"Duh." What reason would there be to join them anyway? I'm not going to waste my time with fake fuckers.

"How about the love of your life?"

I paused. I didn't quite remember Ryouta. "I guess I'll take a break from him as well. He's never going to notice me anyway."

We continued to trek through the darkness. Wanting to see the sunrise, I decided to take him with me, early in the morning.

"Here we are." I showed him the tree which I found him. "And on that branch was where you were, with your blood dripping from your head."

He looked at it and concentrated, like he was trying to remember something. "Gah, I can't even recall the reason why I ended up in here."

"You don't need to force yourself, or even try to remember that detail yet." I told him. "I understand that it won't be that easy."

Even so, he still had this determined look on his face. I was tempted to laugh though, he looked kind of funny.

Few minutes passed and he was still had that expression. I checked my phone, it was nearing dawn already.

"Psst, Kanato are you done?"

He sighed. "Nope, I still can't remember."

"You can recall later or some other time but for now we have to go, it's nearly sunrise!"

"You sound like we're going to burn in sunlight." He huffed as I pulled him.

It didn't take awhile for us to get to my spot for it was actually near us. Luckily, we arrived just in time, right when the sun was coming up.

I sat down in front of my boulder and Kanato did the same. The dark sky started to lighten, creating the beautiful scene I would always see every morning.

"You never told me how your brothers looked like." I quietly said, glancing at him.

"Oh right." He sheepishly smiled. "Well all I can say is one's a red head, and the other is a brunette. They both wear cocky smile and... I can't remember their names yet. Also, I feel like they aren't the only brothers I have-"

"Do you..miss them?" I couldn't help but ask.

It took a few seconds before he responded. "Surprisingly no. Something tells me that we aren't as bonded as you and Charlie."

'That's sad.' I thought. I couldn't restrain myself from feeling bad for Kanato. Even if Charlie was annoying at times, we were still close. "You don't know if that's a legit feeling though, maybe you are really close."

"Nah, I don't know." He shrugged. "It feels like if I was with them right now, they wouldn't help me with my amnesia. Heck, they might even take advantage."

I looked at the picturesque scenery. "Hopefully, they're not really like that."

-----

IM SOORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LAST TIME 😭😭

this chapter got deleted and i didn't have the energy to rewrite altho it's here now 😭😭😭

Also i might have to change my updating sched guys. Studying, playing sports, and writing at the same time's hard 😐😐😕

Anyway please vote comment or fan thaank you 😀😁

-KT

P.S. To my filipino readers, were you able to go to BOA (best of anime) yesterday ? Because there was a chance you could've met me there 😋 especially if you cosplayed