15

»Your POV«

After telling Charlie that I wasn't going to go home yet, I set out to find my squad. Luckily they were just nearby the exit of the school so my search didn't take look.

"Hey girlfriend." Kiyomi greeted.

"Hi." I smiled. "So let's go?"

"Sure hon, is um.. Kanato coming?" She asked.

"Nah, he sadly declined and left with Charlie." I chuckled.

"Well you could've brought the two of them together with you so you can double the hotness!" One of the girls told me.

"Haha, maybe next time." Like hell they'd join us, those boys wouldn't even bat an eyelash if I'm already begging them to come.

"So Y/N, how come you have such nice genes and DNA running through the family? It even reaches until your cousins! Tell me, does it reach your second cousins?" Kiyomi suddenly asked.

"Pft, I don't exactly know why I'm pretty and my brother's handsome but I do know that all my cousins look shit." I replied.

"Except Kanato."

"Kanato? Why would Kanato be an exception?"

"Because he is your cousin duh? Unless he 's really not?" Oh shit, I totally forgot about that.

"I don't consider him as an exception." I told her, luckily slipping out of the messy situation I almost got into.

Soon we arrived at the mall and immediately went to Starbucks. It was suddenly then I had to go to the bathroom so I quickly excused myself.

"Take your time Y/N." Kiyomi called. "We'll get what you want."

My trip to the bathroom didn't take long so I was going back outside in no time. Only, I halted right before the hallway ended. Since our table was near the bathroom, I could hear every word in their conversation. And guess what are they taking about, me.

"We're so lucky to have Y/N." Kiyomi said, making me beam at first.

"Yeah, lucky." One of our "friends" snickered. "Lucky she's such a boy magnet."

"That's why we got her in the first place." I heard Kiyomi say. "When she gets us our hot boyfriends, we can throw her away."

"Like trash?"

"She is trash." She sneered. That literally tore my damn heart. Kanato was right, I never had friends, I had plastics with me.

I tried my hardest not cry, which was hard for me, but I managed. I exited the hallway with a smile, hiding the pain I felt.

"Guys, sorry I have to go, bye." I looked at the table, they didn't even get my drink just like they said.

"Aw, that's sad girl, bye." All the girls bid me in unison. "See you."

"Yeah." Like hell would I see you again. I turned my back at them and my smile immediately crumbled. I quickly went away before they can see tears streaming down my face.

-----

AND THAT

IS WHAT U GET

WHEN YOU CHOOSE FRIENDS

OVER KANA-CHAN :P

Lol i know i was supposed to update last sunday but i was grounded :P

Anyway, im back now

-KT