39

»Kanato's POV«

When lunch period came, Y/N didn't stay for long. After eating quickly, she stated that she had a project for club which she had to do with her club mates, leading me and Ryo having our amazing time together.

Sarcasm intended, by the way.

"So you aren't club mates with Y/N?" The blondie asked.

"Duh." I replied curtly. "If I were I'd be with her right now."

"Why aren't you together? I thought you both are always together?" He questioned again.

"Because the club was full, so I had to go to another one." I answered, getting annoyed.

"Aw, that must be sad getting separated from her." He commented, grinning teasingly.

I didn't know what to do so I thought our conversation will fall into awkward silence. Although, I should've known with a guy like Ryo, things don't easily fall into silence.

"I ship you both you know?" He smirked. "Even though it's like practically incest, but then who cares? I know I don't."

This little shit. "What the hell? Why would you?"

"'Cause I don't feel like your actual cousins." He shrugged. "I mean, I've never seen anyone so fucking worried about their cousin except for Y/N."

"She worries about me?" A warm feeling spread throughout me, what the fuck is this?!

"Mhm, earlier when you left for the session, she was panicking and everything about your well being and all that shit." He chuckled. "I don't think she even worries that much for her own brother, what makes you special?"

"Why do you want to know?" I asked him, eyeing him suspiciously.

After what I heard from Y/N, I had a feeling Ryo was talking about her. If I remember correctly, his story of him coming across his crush at a store matched the time we came across him once. I recall that it was on the day I got here.

Although I'm sure Y/N doesn't like me, not likely in a sense where she has feelings me.

Urgh, it irks me to think about it.

"Nothing," That's when he avoided my eyes. "Just an expression man."

I continued to give him a look of disbelief. "Seriously, it's just an expression dude." He tried to laugh it off.

"Really now Ryouta?" I can fucking see through him already.

It was when he rubbed his nape and looked down that I knew I'm near to catching him. "What? You like her don't you? Admit it."

"I just want her to be with who she wants to be with." He muttered. "It doesn't matter if it's not me. I'd rather support the both of you."

"But why, why me?" I couldn't help but question. "Don't you know? She's been infatuated with you for like what, months to years? And she's only met me for weeks."

"Exactly, if those years for me dissipated easily because of the weeks for you, then you must really mean something to her." He replied and shrugged. "And who am I to stand in the way of true love, fate, and destiny?"

I so wanted to hit him for that. True love, fate, destiny? What the fuck, is he living in a fairytale? "What the hell?"

"Okay, so lunch is ending and I still haven't said what I'm supposed to say and gave you what I'm supposed to give." He dug his pockets before he handed me the same America-themed bracelet charms Y/N was examining months ago. "You better give this to Y/N. Only, don't say it was from me."

Okay, this fucker just told me that he won't get in the way of me and Y/N, and now he is telling me to become his messenger to her? What the fucking hell? "Wow, so now I'm going to be a messenge-"

"No, dumbass!" He chuckled. "You'll be the one giving this as a gift to her. Say it's from you and say that you bought it for her."

"Why the hell would I do that?!" Is he fucking absurd? "And why are you telling me to do that?"

"'Cause boy, I am the mother of you and Y/N's fucking ship. I will help you get together with her so that you'll have happily ever after!" He announced happily.

-----

Yos! Check out my new book called Le Rêveur's (The Dreamer's) !!

Its not like my usual fics, it's kind of like a book where i put all my drabbles, rants, and tags etc etc

If u like wanna know abt urs truly -wink wonk-, go there—i'll most probably post some of the things that are happening in my life ahhahahah

Anyways same voting goal? (40 votes, 25 comments) hahahaha i really hope yall go to my new book ( im actually going to post a new rant there after this )

-KT