45

»Your POV«

I woke up on the floor with my head pounding like crazy. A few empty bottles of alcohol were strewn on the floor and they were most probably the reason why I had an amazing headache.

I stood and ran my fingers through my hair that was a hell of a mess too. With my eyes half-shut, I tried to look for my drawer that my medicines. God, I need aspirin so fucking bad.

I heard something crash down the floor but I didn't care, where the fuck is that drawer?!

"What the hell are you doing?" Someone familiar asked me. I knew that voice but since I was half asleep, I couldn't comprehend who it was.

The voice said more stuff but I didn't listen and instead continued to search for the damned drawer.

At last I felt a handle, although when I tried pulling it, nothing happened. "What the fuck? Why isn't it opening?" I groaned.

"Tsk baka, you're pulling on the door." I heard the voice again. "What are you even trying to do?"

"Aspirin, drawer." I mumbled. Feeling drowsier than ever, I sat down on my bed that I actually found. Moments later, something grabbed my hand and put stuff, which I guess was the medicine I asked for, and told me to drink.

"Mm, water." I felt a cup touch my lips, so I drank from it.

"Thanks..you." I told the voice before submitting myself to sleep.

-----

Someone was shaking me, I opened my eyes to see it was just Charlie.

"Bruh, it's too early." I said, annoyed. I wanted more sleep but he kept shaking me. "I don't want to go to school.."

"It's your fucking fault for irresponsibly drinking on a school night." He scolded me, goddamn I why was he getting mad when it's so early?

"Ugh, whatever." I rose from bed even if it was against my will, it was the only way for him to stop pestering me. "Get out of my room."

"Fast, you have like a few minutes left before we leave." He told me in a rather cold way, what's up with him?

"Tch." I mumbled before he left my room. "Someone's having a bad day."

And of course, that someone is me.

Even though I was feeling shitty, I managed to get dressed and be awake. The trash I left last night was gone surprisingly. I guess Charlie cleaned it, and that put him in a bad mood.

When I went down, both Kanato and Charlie were already waiting for at the car. 

"Faster, are you a snail?" Charlie hissed as he watched me get inside. I sent him a glare, why was he being such an ass?

"If you had only listened to me last night, you wouldn't have a headache right now." Kanato told me.

"Yeah, go on, get snotty about it Kanato." I spat, why does it feel like everyone's going to be angry today.

He didn't bug me anymore, so I just leaned my head on the window, trying to catch some sleep. A little while later, I heard someone shouting, disturbing me.

"Oy, we're at school, get up!" Charlie. I could feel anger building up in my chest, but I just let it be. If I lash out at him right now, mom will see and get angry at me, like I need more people to chastise me.

I got out of the car and stormed away from the two guys as quickly as possible. Charlie was being such a real asshole today, what the fuck did I even do to him for he to be rude and all that shit?!

"Does your head still ache? Is that why you're pissed as hell right now?" The purple head caught up with me. "I stuffed some medicine in your bag pocket by the way, in case you'd go whine to me about your head hurting."

"I would not fucking whine to you." I snapped. "Why the fuck are you both treating me like a child?"

"I'm not fucking treating you like a child, that was just my fucking way of checking if your head is okay!" He growled angrily. Did I fucking hear right? Did he say it was his way of checking..if I'm alright?

I scratched my nape. "I'm sorry." I muttered. "I just.. ughhh I fucking hate Charlie. Did you see how he was being an asshole to me earlier? Plus, your words kind of added up to my anger, and with it being so early in the morning, I couldn't help but get pissed-"

"If you're angry at Charlie, take it out on him. Don't take it out on me." Kanato spat before storming off to our classroom.

I could only rub my nape as I followed the angry purple head, wondering how bad this day would get.

-----

Eeeyy i'm back ✌🏼✌🏼

i know i've been gone for like so fucking long, and jfkdkdbakw i'm so sorry for not updating

i'll do my best to make up for that long period of time tho by updating more frequently 😛😛😁

-KT