Lost Boy: Recovered

A/N: GUUUYS GUYYS GUYS JUST A SHOUTOUT PLEASE READ MY FRIEND thesteilsson 'S STORY HIHI ESPECIALLY IF YALL LIKE HETALIA IT'S CALLED MEETINGS AND ITS AN APH ICELAND X READER FIC

-----

Recovered (adjective): in good health after being sick, hurt

-----

»Your POV«

"Two sundaes please, heh, yeps that's all thanks."

The purple head and I decided to not go home yet. Since we didn't have that much homework, we decided to just go to the ice cream parlor and kill time there.

I slid the sundae over to Kanato, who was sitting and doing his science homework. "Mm Kanato, here's your order."

When he didn't respond, I tapped him. "Oy."

"What?" He looked up to me, causing me to stare at his eyes. I never knew they were so purple.

I blinked, damn that must've been awkward. To erase the awkwardness, I pushed the sundae toward his hand. "Your order."

"Oh, okay." He said, taking it silently. I noticed there was something off with Kanato since lunch. I do recall that I left him alone with Ryo earlier...

Wait, what if they fought earlier? Holy shit, I knew I should've took Kanato with me earlier.

"Psst, what's up?" I poked him. "You've been thinking deeply since lunch."

"Why do you always question me?" He grumbled, swatting my hand away. "It's nothing. You don't need to know about it."

"Ehh, is it about your amnesia?" I continued to pester him. "Did you like remember something so embarrassing, you're pride will get extremely damaged if you said it. Is that why you won't tell me?"

"Baka, no." He scoffed. "I'm too great to commit embarrassing shit. Plus it's not about about my recovery."

"Pssh, too great, oh really?" I rolled my eyes. "But seriously, if it's not then is it about Ryo? Did you fight with him earlier?"

That's when he tensed. "No, no, we didn't."

Our conversation stopped so I took out my textbook which I started to read. Uuugh, sooo many boring words.

"Er, about Ryo.." Kanato suddenly asked. "Do you still like him?"

I looked him with disbelief and slight suspicion, why was he asking? "Uhm, yeah? I think so, uh I guess so.."

"Really now, do you still like him as much as you did before?" What the hell, why was he questioning me this?

"To be honest..no?" I mumbled truthfully. "I guess my interest in him finally died down."

There, it's out. I finally admitted that I don't like Ryo as much now, and in front of Kanato too.

"Oh, that's-that's news." He chuckled. I glared at him slightly, only to meet those purple eyes. Okay, let me look back down again.

"Hmph, I knew I shouldn't've told you." I grumbled. "Why were you asking anyway?"

"Nothing, nothing, I just wanted to ask you." He waved me off. He took a spoonful of his sundae before looking away from me. The tension in the atmosphere was gone, but only for a few moments.