41

»Kanato's POV«

I kicked the rocks with annoyance as I walked. The light of the moon was the only thing that enlightened my surroundings. I didn't know or care how I was going to there, I just needed to get away from Y/N.

I've been too nice to her already, and I knew I shouldn't have even been nice to her in the first place. She only overlooks my kindness to her, talking about my goddamned brothers instead of just asking me what was wrong.

Ugggh, I hate her. I hate her for making me soften up to her. I hate her for wasting my nice side which I regretfully showed her. I hate her for talking about my sick, wretched brothers who might only be looking for me for selfish reasons. She shouldn't care about them, no she shouldn't at all! Her care should only be shown towards me because one, I'm sick with this amnesia thing, and two, I'm actually nice to her for fuck's sake. I remember in the life I had before, I was as sick and uncaring as my siblings. She should consider herself lucky that I actually care about her well being for just a tiny bit. But no, what does she do? She fucking takes it for granted!

I kicked the rock harder than ever. I followed it with raging eyes as it flew away, only for it to hit a gate.

My angry gaze fell onto the mansion that was behind the gate. It looked so familiar, as if I had lived there all my life.

I've reached my destination.

The anger I had earlier morphed into nervousness as I was about to push the gate. 'Am I ready to go back?' I asked myself over and over again. My hand was nearly to the gate when I decided against it. I'd rather check them out first than barging in. Even if I could remember my brothers, how they act, and how they were, they were no more than just mere strangers to me. I didn't know if they had changed over the months I was gone, but I have a feeling they didn't. With what Y/N used to describe them earlier, I'm guessing they're still the same old guys who hated each other.

So instead of pushing the gate open, I put my hand down and just teleported over it and into the courtyard. I peered over the windows and saw them sitting at the dining room.

Even though I knew their faces, I could hardly recall their names. All I knew is that the red head and the guy with the hat were my brothers and their names were Ayato and Laito. The rest of my siblings' names were just a blur to me.

I could see both my brothers being rowdy whereas my other half-brothers had annoyed expression plastered on their faces. Surprisingly, I could hear what they were talking about.

"I fucking told you to stop writing to her! Why won't you believe that she's just a scam!" Laito shouted.

"If she was a scam, then why is she sending true and genuine letters back to me!" Ayato fought back. "Why do you even care anyway? What's got you so affected with me writing to maybe the only person who actually understands my fucked up life?"

My older brother laughed dryly. "No one would ever understand our fucked up lives Ayato. I'm telling you to stop living in a fantasy because when you wake up and realize that you're floating, you fall back down to the ground and no one will be there to catch you."

Woah, that's straight up harsh. "I'd rather be in a dream of paradise than be in my hellish reality." Ayato snapped before standing up abruptly and getting out of the room. Laito scoffed as he slumped back at his seat, eyeing his food.

I sighed, this was the family that was waiting for me? This was the place that I'll be damned to if Y/N finds out that I actually remember where I come from? Fuck no, I won't go back to this hellhole. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever!

I stuffed my hands in pocket when I felt something. Confused, I pulled out whatever it was, only to find out that it was the America charm Ryouta gave me earlier. I looked at it closely, remembering his words to me earlier this day.

"Kanato, by the way, don't give it to her today okay?" He whispered as we could see Y/N over the distance. "Do it on a special time alright? Or I swear, if I find out you just gave it to her out of the blue, I make sure to kick you to the moon."

Will he kick me to the moon, or maybe even to Mars, if I throw this away right now? Or will he be furious if I never gave this to Y/N? As much as I wanted to throw the thing away, I realized that, if I were to give this on a special time, I'd just give this to her on the day I have the urge to go back here and disappear from her life forever. I think that would be a special time, as what Ryouta said.

But honestly, when will I ever have the urge to give up the life I have right now?

I stuffed the bracelet back to my pockets. Realizing that I've been standing here for quite a while now, I looked back up to the window, which was a mistake for me to do.

One of my half-brothers, I think the youngest among all of us, caught my stare. But before he could take a better look at me, I disappeared and went back to Y/N's room.

-----

i put ayato in there hahahah since it's like our ore-sama's birthday :D

same voting goal ( 40 votes and 25 comments yus )

-KT