4

»Your POV«

"Why are people staring at me?"

I looked to my surroundings and found some people ogling at me and Kanato, well particularly Kanato. "Your face is new." I explained. "Nobody knows you."

"Why did you make me wear this?" He asked again.

I looked at the clothes I gave him. A grey ombré shirt and black skinny jeans. "What's wrong? It compliments your hair!"

"No it doesn't. I look like I came out of a black and white picture."

"Well how 'bout your hair? And your eyes?" I shot back, getting annoyed. "Anyway, if you don't like it then strip and go naked."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

We continued to walk, almost nearing the destination where we were supposed to go. That's when I heard his annoying voice again.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Curious aren't you?" I drawled. "Asking me so much questions like a detective."

"Oy, I only asked 3 times."

"Psh, that still a lot. Not to mention, you argued with me after I answered."

"Just answer the fucking question." He sighed, one that's exasperated and frustrated.

"To my aunt's clinic." I replied.

"Eh? But I don't want to go." He started to protest.

"Why? Got any reason why you don't want to go?"

"I don't know. I think I'm just not supposed to go."

It was my turn to sigh. Oh the deep shit I am in. "You can't remember anything, can you?"

"Does it look I remember?" He said.

I balled my fists. "You're lucky you're sick with amnesia. I'd smack that mouth of yours-"

"With your lips?" He grinned teasingly.

"Fuck no." I gave him the finger, scowling at the same time. "You're like going to stain my precious and amazing lips."

"Psh, like hell I will." He snapped.

"Ms. Y/N"

Both of our heads whipped to the direction of the voice. My aunt's secretary was staring at us with a curious expression.

-----

I'm trying to make y/n how i am in real life 😂😁

altho not exactly like me, just the personality 😏😏

But yeah, just try to imagine you're a person with a smart tongue and full of sarcasm 😁 tho if you're already like that then better 😂😂😂

-KT