28

»Your POV«

I woke up past the usual time I would be awake. I was still in the clothes I wore last night.

"You're way off your schedule you know." A voice came into my sense of hearing. It was the same voice that's causing me all the trouble lately.

My mind was set to ignore him today but it was very hard to, once I realized he got my phone.

"Kanato!" I scowled. "What are you doing?"

"Scrolling through your photos." He replied, as if there was nothing wrong with what he is doing.

That immediately sent me to screaming mode. "Fuck you! Give me that!"

"Huh? Why?" He asked. I tried the option of grabbing it but he just put it out of my reach. "You have nothing to hide now. I've seen all your pictures, even the ones where you looked like an idiot, which was everything."

I growled my scariest growl which was unfortunately as terrifying as a lion cub's. "Give it back to me Kanato."

"Mm, how about a no." He stuck his tongue and continued to scroll up.

In annoyance, I hit him in the stomach. Thankfully, it just worked as he dropped my phone to my bed. "Shit, you hit hard." He muttered in pain.

"Hah, try and get my phone again. Just try." I told him in a threatening tone.

After dressing up and doing everything, I checked my phone as I ate my breakfast. "You fucker." I mumbled as I put cereal in my mouth. "Polluting my gallery with his face, ew."

Although I didn't like the fact that he had tons of his faces in my gallery now, I didn't delete it just yet. It's going to be my blackmail material.

"Why are you smirking?" Charlie, who entered the room, questioned me. "You did something didn't you? Mom Y/N did some-"

"Oh shush Charlie." I rolled my eyes. "I didn't do anything, calm down. You're not a damned little kid."

"Hah, the trouble we do is minimum." He chuckled. "There was a robbery at the hospital earlier this morning."

Chills tingled down my spine. "A robbery? At the hospital?"

"Yeah but they didn't take the money. They took blood bags." He shivered. "Sick twisted bastards."

Even if it did hurt when my brother called me a sick twisted bastard, I knew I had deserved to be called that. Especially that fucking purple head up the stairs!

"Yeah, that's true." I mumbled, as I ate my cereal trying to hide my guilt. "Merciless fucking people."

"Woah sis, you're a little aggressive today eh?" He patted my back. "Eat quickly, we're going to be late."

As he left me and my cereal alone, I thought of the actions I did last night. Okay, so I hated that we took blood that were for people who needed it more, yet it's an experience that I would want to relive again.

"Uuuugh, fucking hell." I put my empty bowl in the sink at the same time making a mental note to wash my bag, in case Kanato dirtied or something. "I hate him."

-----

Wassup guys!

Could I get 25 votes AND 10 comments by...

Let say, tomorrow?

Since it's nearly Christmas, (like literally 5 or so days left!) these early updates are going to be gifts to you guys

Hehe hope you like it guys

-KT