12

»Your POV«

"So how's the school?"

"I don't get shit." Kanato replied, burying his face in Teddy.

"I can so teach you!" One of our friends, I wasn't sure who, squealed.

"No girls, I'm the only one who can teach him." Kiyomi flashed him a smile. "Right?"

Kanato winced, although I think Kiyomi didn't notice. He looked at me with some kind of desperation. Hah, I'm so not going to interfere with your conversation. "I don't know, I think I can handle actually." 

"No really it's fine, I'm always free after school." She said. I think someone's taken a liking on him.

"Well sorry I'm the one that's not free after school."

I grinned at Kanato's state, he won't be able to escape this. I suddenly felt someone occupy the space beside me, Ryouta.

"I think someone's attached to your cousin." He whispered to me, sending chills down my spine.

"I know right." I chuckled. "It's his problem if he resists, I won't help him." 

"You're such a bad cousin." He joked.

I was about to say he wasn't my cousin but thankfully I bit my lip, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone who he really is, a boy who lost his memory.

My mind went back to what happened last night, he had a strange behavior. What kind of liquid was he referring to? And why the hell would amnesia have the side effect of thirst?

"Wanna come with me to buy drinks?" Ryo asked, poking me out of my thoughts.

"Right, lets leave these love birds." I laughed, standing up with Ryo.

I wanted to see Kanato's reaction so I looked at him. His face was etched with obvious discomfort. Then he turned in my direction, so our eyes met for a second.

"Don't leave me with them." Those eyes were begging me to take him. Almost making me feel bad for going with Ryo.

"You can handle." I mouthed to him before leaving with Ryouta.

-----

i dont exactly know what to put in today's AN so i'll just say random shit in here XD

" #refreshnotreplay "

to whoever understands that quote/knows the deep meaning inside it, i'll let u know that i love u very much :* and that im still not over with him not being there in the spaces between them

lol but even if u dont understand it, i still love u tho ( i love all of u very much ) 

( damn i rambled a lot )

-KT