14

»Your POV«

A week has passed and Kanato was doing well. He still can't remember anything yet but he told me he was almost near to recalling some things. I seriously hope he can remember his last name so he can finally go home.

"Why do we not have at least one class together?" Kiyomi whined. I sighed, my best friend was very clingy ever since she met Kanato. It almost made her annoying.

"I don't know, I never made my schedule." Kanato rolled his eyes.

"Oh and yeah Y/N, we're going to the mall later, you coming?"

"Er, yeah okay." I replied, even if I honestly wasn't in the mood for it.

"Y/N we're going to be late for our classes, c'mon." Kanato nudged me.

"Right, see you later Kiyomi." I waved before following Kanato.

Catching up with him, I frowned. "Why did you lie, our classes start at like, ages away-"

"I have to tell you something." He said quietly. "I can remember something already."

My eyes lit up. "Seriously? Do you know your last name?"

"No."

"Can you remember where you live?"

"I still can't."

"Do you remember any relative?"

"Sort of." He replied.

I raised an eyebrow. "Sort of? What do you mean sort of?"

"Do you know a quiet place where no one can hear us?" He asked.

"Mm," I thought for awhile. "Yeah, follow me."

I dragged him with me for awhile before reaching our destination. It was an exit in the school that no one really knows, except me that is.

"So what did you want tell me?"

He didn't answer and instead he put down Teddy and ripped off his eyepatch. "Wait-wait what are you doing-"

"Just wait." He took out some scissors and made a slit on where Teddy's eyepatch used to be. "It's got to be here, unless I took it out before."

He took out pieces of fluff. It was sort of a sickening sight, since I got a bit attached to the bear days ago. "Can you hurry up and stop torturing Teddy?" I mumbled.

"Yeah, I recall that his name was actually Teddy." He smiled before taking out a vial with grey powder in it, ashes. "And I also remember that these belong to someone close to me."

I was elated. "Who?"

"That's the thing, I don't know who." He sighed.

"It's fine, we can send mom to check this by the police." I took the bottle. "For all you know, this could bring you home by tomorrow."

"Right." He nodded before pocketing the vial. "Oh, wait could you stitch up Teddy?"

"Fuck no, I've got the worst stitching skills ever!"

-----

Vote/fan/comment :)

-KT