32

»Your POV«

"So the both of you are on good terms now?"

"Mhm." I replied while getting my bag. "He actually didn't know about that the bitch's actually using me."

Kanato looked at me unsurely. "Look, I know you don't trust him or anything, and I mean you don't have to." I told him. "But he's going to be coming with us every break from now on."

"Why is it again, that you've both made up?" He questioned for the nth time.

"Why is it again, that you're asking questions that I've answered repeatedly?" I mocked his tone.

He finally kept quiet after that. I don't get why he was so annoyed with Ryo. I mean yes, I thought he betrayed me. But Ryo was so sincere when he told me he didn't know anything about Kiyomi's plans with me.

When bell rang, we met up with Ryo, who just came from the PE.

"We won earlier." He beamed at us. "And it's because of me."

"No shit, you're a varsity player." I stuck my tongue out.

"Shhh, let's pretend that I'm not." He grinned. "What do we eat?"

Ryo, Kanato, and I went to one of the tables. The only conversations surfing up are between me and Ryo. Kanato was quiet the whole time, only speaking when he has to.

"So, you guys know about the water fight coming up this Friday?" Ryo said, taking a sip from his drink. I nearly spit out mine.

"The one that happens every year?" I choked. "I thought the
football team was caught the last time and was nearly suspended, why the fuck are you going to do this again?"

"What do you mean water fight?" Kanato asked. I could hear the uneasiness in his voice.

"It's just splashing water to each other. It's kind of like an annual thing already for our batch." Ryo replied. "And for the record, Y/N, we weren't caught. It was the basketball team."

"Okay, so maybe I got a few facts wrong, but what if you get caught this time?" I pressed. "And what if all of the people who were in it, joined or didn't, get detention or something?"

"Well, I don't mind getting caught." He shrugged. "But I think both of you do, which is why I'm telling you ahead of time. You both will be targets to be honest."

I sighed. "Why would we? We're not part of the football team, nor the bitches/assholes who treat others like shit."

"Um, you might not be part of them but you're still known." He pointed out. "And Kanato will obviously be chased by Kiyomi."

"Let's not go to school then Y/N." Kanato suggested, I smacked him.

"You dumbass, our tests are all crammed on that day." I reminded him. "Tsk, where will it be mostly held Ryo?"

"The field." He answered. "And places near that."

"I guess we'll avoid going there then." I muttered, right before the bell rang.

-----

Im such a bad person

I havent updated since last year! 😂😂

Anyways, belated happy new year guys 🎉🎉 haha

Could we get 35 votes and 20 comments by Sunday? 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

-KT