intro

LOUISDIOR presents........

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎( a cole walter fanfic )

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎
( a cole walter fanfic )

❝ You should take it as a complimentThat I'm talking to everyone here but you ❞

That I'm talking to everyone here but you ❞

SYNOPSIS 🥂🐎...

Blanca Howard had a known reputation back in manhattan. Unlike her younger sister, Blanca was the wild child. Always invited to house parties, always the most liked girl in school, always second to her parents. No matter how hard she tried to do well in school, it seemed as if nothing she ever accomplished could ever come close to her precious baby sister, jackie. In fact, the only way she ever got her parents attention was through her self-destruct acts. The price of being a middle child.

That was until Blanca found herself shoved into an unforeseen life after the tragic loss of her parents and eldest sister. The sudden upheaval brings her to the doorstep of the Walters, a family of twelve boys who become her new guardians. Unlike her sister Jackie, Blanca sees this as an opportunity. A fresh start to a new chapter. One where she can leave behind all of the daunting memories that used to be her past-life.

Living with twelve boys wasn't on Blanca's radar, especially ones as diverse in personalities as the Walters. Among them, she meets Cole Walter, the eldest brother, whose cocky demeanor clashes fiercely with Blanca's independent and feisty nature. Despite their constant clashes, there's an underlying chemistry they both try to deny. Question is, will it be too late when either of them realize?