eleven

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎
( a cole walter fanfic )

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎( a cole walter fanfic )

PART ELEVEN lark café

blanca hastily packed her belongings into her tote bag as the bell signaled the end of the culinary class. victoria and mazie, apologizing, hurriedly explained they couldn't wait for her, heading off towards their next class.

as she finished gathering her things, blanca noticed elijah leaning against the doorway, apparently waiting for her. victoria and mazie greeted him with a quick "hi" before continuing on their way, leaving blanca and elijah together in the hallway.

"hey," blanca said with a smile, shouldering her bag as she approached elijah. "what's up?"

"just thought i'd pick you up from class." elijah replied with a hint of a smile. "you have a free period right now, right?" he asked.

"yeah," blanca nodded, slightly surprised by his unexpected appearance, wondering if she had mentioned her schedule to him earlier.

"perfect," he said, a note of excitement in his voice. "there's this spot i've been wanting to take you."

"oh, yeah?" blanca responded with intrigue evident in her voice. "where is it?" she inquired, walking alongside elijah as he led the way down the school hallway.

"not too far from here," elijah answered, his steps steady as he continued guiding her. "it's like a ten-minute drive from the school."

blanca followed elijah as they exited the school building and arrived at the student parking lot. elijah led them to his car, and she climbed in as he warmed it up, the engine humming softly as it came to life.

with a warm smile, elijah passed the aux cord to blanca, a gesture signaling her to take control of the music. this time, blanca settled on mac demarco, the sweet melody tunes of "my kind of woman" filled the car's atmosphere, creating a relaxed ambiance. elijah drove skillfully with one hand on the wheel, his eyes focused on the road ahead.

"you know, you look like a mac demarco song," elijah remarked, his words breaking the calm with a playful observation. "is that weird to say?"

blanca turned to him, a wide smile gracing her lips. "no, that's actually the best complement i think i've ever gotten. thank you," she replied sincerely, her eyes briefly meeting his before gazing out of the window, enjoying the music and the passing scenery.

"so, what exactly is this place you're taking me?" she questioned, her curiosity piqued.

"it's a little café," he explained, glancing at her briefly before returning his focus to the road. "iIt's a hangout place where the group and i chill sometimes." the warmth in his tone reflected the fondness he held for the spot, a place he seemed eager to share with.