twenty

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎
( a cole walter fanfic )

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎( a cole walter fanfic )

PART TWENTY your point?

"it was very sweet of you sacrificing yourself to help out, thank you," jackie expressed, turning to cole, who leaned casually on the cart.

"c'mon, blanca deserves a lot of credit too. it wasn't just me," cole responded with a genuine smile. "and you should've seen her handling those old rude ladies at the auction table. blanca's feisty. it's pretty sweet how much she cares for you.

"yeah," jackie responded, looking down. after a moment, she continued, "sometimes, i just wish she would take a break. i feel like she thinks she always has to be strong, not just for me but for herself. i've never seen blanca cry. ever. not even when our family died," jackie admitted, swallowing her words

cole, drawn in by the narrative, adjusted his posture, the seriousness of the moment reflected in his attentive gaze.

"the day that my parents and sister died," jackie started, her voice tinged with the weight of the memories, "i was planning a mixer for an event through school. the help that wasn't supposed to come and set up canceled on me last minute."

as she spoke, the crowd's lively soundtrack seemed to fade into the background, allowing her words to take center stage. the scene shifted to a somber afternoon, where preparations for a school event collided with the crushing news of a family tragedy.

"blanca—though she had gotten the opportunity to display her art in an exhibit—rejected it and helped me out instead," jackie continued as a mental image formed—a determined blanca, forgoing her own artistic ambitions to lend a hand in jackie's time of need.

"she found a random person who had party supplies and did events on facebook, and managed to book him within a couple of hours," jackie revealed.

"when my uncle richard came and told us," jackie's voice softened, "blanca didn't even flinch. i was obviously a mess, but i remembered the look in her eyes."

the homecoming huddle's  ambient sounds seemed to hush, giving way to the gravity of the moment. both jackie and cole glanced towards blanca, engaged in a battle of tuggle-war with a little girl over what seemed to be a teddy bear, the scene contrasting sharply with the recollection of that fateful day.

"just seeing the light vanish in her eyes," jackie admitted, her tone heavy with the realization, "that was the moment i knew everything had changed."

"it's one thing to lose a sister physically, but witnessing the gradual erosion of another's essence is a heartbreaking on an entirely different level. to see your favorite person lose those qualities that made them...them, sucked on another level."

as cole analyzed blanca, his gaze held a nuanced understanding, a quiet ache echoing in the depths of his heart. "she became more distant, emotionally and physically. it wasn't until we came here to colorado that we started talking more again," jackie admitted.

blanca, seemingly annoyed with the little gremlin who had contested her for the beanie baby, gave up the playful struggle and made her way over to cole and jackie, not before telling the little girl santa isn't real.

"that little girl was probably like six. she did not need the last beanie baby," she commented with a scoff, her frustration evident.

" and you do? aren't you, like, seventeen?" cole teased, a playful smirk on his face.

"your point?" blanca retorted, her response laced with a mix of amusement and defiance.

"hey! skylar's saving us a spot at monty's. i'm starving," grace announced as she approached the cart.

"i'm down," blanca responded, feeling her stomach start to rumble.

"aren't you here with elijah and, like, everyone?" cole asked, curiosity lacing his words.

"yeah, but they left already," blanca replied, pulling out her phone to check her reflection. she meticulously redid her lip liner and gloss, a casual act of preparation.

"without you?" jackie inquired, a hint of surprise in her tone.

"yeah," blanca nodded. "i mean, they told me before leaving that they were gonna go back to solana's house, but it was still busy here so..." she shrugged, a nonchalant expression accompanying her explanation.

"yeah, you know what? i could go for some pizza," cole said, expressing his interest in joining.

"you-you wanna hang out... with us?" gracie stuttered, a surprised expression crossing her face.

"yeah," cole affirmed, a hint of uncertainty in his tone after noticing gracie's reaction. "...if that's okay?"

"the more, the merrier,"

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

blanca and the rest of jackie's friend group settled into their seats at monty's, a family-owned restaurant buzzing with chatter and bathed in soft lighting. the inviting aroma of pizza and dough hung in the air, creating a cozy atmosphere. blanca took a sip of her vitamin water, enjoying the lively ambiance.

as she glanced around, her attention was drawn to the familiar blonde entering the restaurant. the boy smiled at her before a hand reached out and touched him, grabbing his attention.

"hey," erin said softly, catching cole by surprise. "what's up?"

"are you okay?" she continued, her gaze keen, as if sensing he was holding something back.

"yeah," he responded, attempting to mask any underlying concerns.

"do you wanna go to my place?" erin suggested, a note of hope in her voice.

"well, actually, i have plans," cole replied, shifting his gaze over to blanca's table.

erin followed his line of sight, and her smile faltered. blanca, pretending not to notice the scrutiny, carried on with her conversation, concealing any acknowledgment of erin's gaze.

"plans," erin repeated dryly. the atmosphere shifted as a scene unfolded outside – the football team and other teenagers crowded the parking lot, a speaker blasting music in celebration of the new quarterback. however, the festive mood left a bitter effect in cole's emotions.

"yeah, let's get out of here," cole said urgently, taking erin's hand as they swiftly left the restaurant.

blanca, observing the abrupt departure, felt a sudden loss of appetite.

Athena's interlude 🫧🎀the fight scene w the kidmay be based of true events

the fight scene w the kid
may be based of true events...
bc why r u as a eleven year old
at sephora 😭😭 i hate this new
epidemic of drunk elephant kids
bc how r u affording this💀