six

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎
( a cole walter fanfic )

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎( a cole walter fanfic )

PART SIX need a ride?

as the group settled back into conversation, pairs formed, engaging in side discussions. elijah, seizing the moment, casually brought up the topic of schedules, discovering they shared their last period together.

"you take art?" blanca asked, genuine surprise clear in her voice.

"why do you sound so surprised?" elijah teased lightly, a playful glint in his eyes.

"oh, you just don't seem like the type of guy—no offense—" blanca started, but elijah interjected with a reassuring tone.

"relax, i'm only teasing. i don't paint; i'm just a student service in the class. it's an easy A," he explained with a hint of amusement.

"but i do know how to draw an impressive stick figure," he joked, prompting a genuine laugh from blanca.

elijah found himself admiring her: the way her eyes crinkled at the corners, the musical quality of her laughter, and the way her joy seemed to light up her entire being. his gaze lingered on her, captivated by the beauty of her genuine expression and the infectious warmth of her laughter. in that moment, he found himself silently cherishing the sight of her happiness, wanting to hear that laughter again and again.

as the bell rang, marking the transition to their next classes, the group dispersed, each member heading off to their respective sections of the school. solana and the others went their separate ways, leaving blanca and elijah standing together.

victoria, eager to include blanca in their circle, swiftly asked for her number, excitedly planning to add her to their girls' group chat before parting ways. elijah, taking the initiative, stood up and gestured for blanca to follow him towards the art room. they engaged in light, easy conversation as they made their way through the corridors, the short distance to the art room providing ample time for casual chatter.

their exchange flowed effortlessly, punctuated by shared smiles and occasional laughter, forming a comfortable camaraderie between them.

upon arriving at the art room, elijah greeted a few acquaintances with that universal hug men do, briefly introducing blanca with a friendly nod or two. blanca observed elijah's ease in navigating his social circles, noting the effortless way he interacted with his peers, which only added to his charismatic aura.

entering the art room together, elijah gestured towards a familiar spot, inviting blanca to take a seat nearby. the room buzzed with creativity, the scent of paint lingering in the air, as students prepared for the class ahead. elijah's confident yet welcoming demeanor made blanca feel at ease in this new environment, laying the foundation for a potentially intriguing partnership during their shared last period.