four

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎
( a cole walter fanfic )

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎( a cole walter fanfic )

PART FOUR silver falls high

"are you hungry? we're about to have dinner," katherine asked, glancing between the girls.

the sisters exchanged a mutual look before jackie spoke for them both, "uh, no, not really. i think we're gonna rest for a little while. we're pretty tired."

katherine nodded understandingly, standing up from the bed and making her way out. "i'll just come back up in case of anything," she said before exiting the room, leaving the girls alone.

blanca struggled to recall how she'd fallen asleep, but upon waking up, she checked her phone and realized it was already the next morning. in the picture, blanca and her dad were captured in a candid moment, illuminated by the setting sun on a beach in hawaii. her dad wore a broad smile, his eyes reflecting genuine happiness as he stood beside blanca. they were both holding a tropical fruit smoothie, colorful straws peeking out, and a tropical breeze ruffled their hair. blanca had a playful grin on her face, her laughter echoing through the lens, as she leaned against her dad.

though in her parents' eyes, jackie was considered the epitome of a perfect daughter—excelling in academics, adhering to social norms—blanca was undeniably her dad's favorite. he was more attentive and affectionate towards her, displaying warmth and always listened to her meltdown she would have over jackie and her mom's relationship. she spent nights venting to her father, wondering what she was doing wrong for her mother to seemingly dismiss her every opportunity she got.

their connection was evident in the picture's essence—a snapshot of the unconditional love and joy they shared during their memorable hawaiian escapade.

the sound of commotion downstairs permeated through her room—people running up and down the stairs, the symphony of drawers opening and closing, doors clicking shut. blanca lay there for a few moments, still feeling the pull of sleep enveloping her body.

"okay," she sighed, attempting to get out of her bed. however, the coziness and warmth seemed to entice her back to slumber. she could feel herself slipping into sleep again before she groaned, forcing herself to fully wake up.

blanca moved with an almost silent grace, tiptoeing through the house with practiced precision. she navigated the hallway with stealth, dodging the bustling family members and their morning energy. each step she took was measured, avoiding creaky floorboards and corners where someone might intercept her for a friendly morning chat.

entering the bathroom, she conducted her morning rituals on autopilot, the mechanical strokes of brushing her teeth somehow managed in her semi-conscious state. as she finished, a fleeting glance at her reflection revealed a disheveled but familiar face, the remnants of sleep still evident around her eyes.