seventeen

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎
( a cole walter fanfic )

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎( a cole walter fanfic )

PART SEVENTEEN kiss, marry, kill

in the dimly lit barn, the howard sisters, stood alongside the eldest walter brother. with an air of anticipation, will gripped the edges of a large black cover enveloping an enigmatic object. with a swift motion, he whisked away the cover, unveiling what appeared to be an imposingly large barrel.

"oh, wow," jackie murmured, her eyes widening with curiosity as she tilted her head, inspecting the mysterious object before them. her brown locks swept up into her signature ponytail, donning her purple and white striped shirt matched with a cozy cardigan that complemented her gold necklace.

"what exactly am i looking at?" blanca inquired, her brow furrowing in puzzlement as she scanned the barrel, trying to discern its purpose.

blanca, excluded a radiant '90s vibe with her curly hair fashioned into an updo, two thin strands framing her frace, rocked a jude bellingham jersey that bore signs of alteration, revealing an edgy, slanted hemline showcasing her collarbones and a peek of her bra strap. her ensemble was a fusion of styles - the jersey combined effortlessly with a black miniskirt, dollete leg warmers in crisp white overlapping her black mary jane's.

with a nostalgic glint in his eyes, will tapped the sturdy wooden cart nestled in the middle of the barn, evoking tales of its storied past.
"abigail walter sold cider to weary prospectors with this very cart during the colorado gold rush," will exclaimed proudly, running his hand along the weathered wood, as if feeling the echoes of history.

he leaned in closer, adding with a mischievous grin, "and her grandson, bernard walter, used it for bootlegging."
jackie and blanca exchanged intrigued glances, captivated by the cart's rich history.

jackie's curiosity lingered as alex, clad in a blue zip-up sweater and a green t-shirt, casually joined the conversation while tending to his horse.

"bootlegging?" jackie questioned again, her interest evident in her tone.

"allegedly," alex replied with a smirk, emphasizing the uncertain nature of the story as he approached the sisters. "though, i will admit, his nickname was 'boozy bernie'."

will explained the rarity of wheeling out the historic cart for special occasions, prompting jackie's query about its inclusion during football games, particularly homecoming.

"this isn't any ordinary football game here, okay? this is homecoming," will clarified, emphasizing the significance.

the blank expressions on the sisters' faces spurred him to elaborate further. "bighorns versus hawks, a gridiron rivalry over 100 years old. didn't you have homecoming back east?" will inquired, trying to bridge the gap of understanding.