two

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎
( a cole walter fanfic )

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎( a cole walter fanfic )

PART TWO twelve boys

the gentle taps roused blanca from her slumber, prompting her to peer in the direction of the movement. her sister had already exited the car, fixated on the house ahead. katherine stood outside, mumbling softly, "we're here," to blanca, who nodded in acknowledgment before gathering her belongings.

exiting the car, blanca closed the door softly, feeling the remnants of a semi-sore body. katherine inquired about the luggage, receiving an affirmative response from George, who was in the process of unloading their bags from the car.

observing Jackie's hesitation at entering the house, katherine inquired about her well-being. jackie responded with a simple "fine."

katherine guided the siblings towards the front porch stairs, stepping aside momentarily as she answered a call.

blanca noticed a guy, around her age, making his way around the corner of the porch. he was dressed in a striped shirt, brown pants, and a small bucket hat. without warning, he smoothly slipped between the sisters, startling jackie with a sudden "move!"

as jackie turned, she spotted another guy reclining on porch furniture, absorbed in a book,
"hi, i'm danny." he waved.

"jackie, and this is blanca," jackie introduced, pointing to her older sister behind her. blanca pursed her lips and wiggles her fingers, waving back. katherine caught up with the girls and opened the front door, painted green, ushering them inside.

as they made their way in, george guided the girls, instructing a little kid named benny to stop running. video game noises echoed from the living room, where george stopped and called out a greeting, receiving little acknowledgment from the two boys engrossed in their game.

"Guys, stop that for a second," george called out, hoping to introduce the girls. When the boys finally looked up, george introduced the girls, "blanca, jackie, that's alex and issacc. alex, issacc, meet the girls," he commanded.

"what's up" issacc offered with a friendly smile.

blanca responded with a soft "hi," offering a small smile gracing her lips.

alex abruptly stood up, his gaze fixed on jackie. blanca noticed the interaction, exchanging glances between the two before george interrupted, directing alex to grab another bag.

breaking out of his trance, alex stammered, "uh, yeah, sure thing."

before leaving the room, he extended his hand towards jackie, "hi" he introduced himself awkwardly.

jackie shook his hand, reciprocating the greeting.  "hello," she smiled softly. he then greeted blanca with an awkward fist bump and hurried out to collect their luggage.