fifteen

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎
( a cole walter fanfic )

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎( a cole walter fanfic )

PART FIFTEEN hop on

as blanca descended the creaking staircase, the hushed tranquility of the morning enveloped her. the soft glow of dawn seeped through the windows, painting the kitchen in a gentle, golden hue. nathan stood by the counter, meticulously pouring cereal into a bowl, his movements serene yet deliberate. isaac and the others sat around the table, engaged in their morning routine, the clinking of utensils against plates harmonizing with the muffled conversations.

when nathan caught sight of blanca from the corner of his eye, a tender smile crept across his lips, and he offered a delicate wave, breaking the tranquil silence. blanca returned the gesture, her own smile reflecting the quiet camaraderie that permeated the room. with measured steps, she crossed the room, each footfall a soft tap against the polished wooden floor, the sound resonating in the serene morning air.

"good morning," she greeted. her attire exuded a subtle elegance – the long-sleeved bodysuit boasted a tastefully low neckline, accentuating the graceful curves of her collarbones. her once curly locks, now straightened, cascaded neatly, framing her face and gracefully resting just below her shoulders. the tan l-track padded boots she wore added a touch of sophistication, their sleek design complementing her ensemble effortlessly.

blanca's cheerful expression faltered for a moment as she felt the weight of isaac's glare pierce through the otherwise serene atmosphere. nathan's sigh echoed with a hint of disappointment as he glanced between blanca and isacc, sensing the tension lingering in the air. "come on, you guys," he implored softly.

meanwhile, blanca, feeling the weight of the situation, poured herself a cup of orange juice, a frown tugging at her features. "so i'm assuming everyone's still mad at me for yesterday?" she voiced with a touch of resignation, taking a sip of the orange juice and grimacing slightly at the unfamiliar taste. her preference for apple juice was evident in her reaction.

"well, you did press the nuclear snitch button. they're mad at alex too. they'll get over it," nathan acknowledged.

as blanca prepared to leave, katherine's entrance into the room interrupted her departure. katherine, with a tone of concern, asked about blanca's well-being. in response, blanca offered a concise yet affirmative "fine," masking any deeper emotions she might have been experiencing.

as katherine ran around the kitchen, she took a moment to compliment blanca on her "your hair looks nice," she remarked with a genuine tone, momentarily pausing in her movement.

then, with a hint of determination in her voice, katherine addressed the elephant in the room. "and listen, i promise there's gonna be no more pranks, period."

blanca's reaction was subtle but telling – a gulp that betrayed a sense of apprehension. the mere mention of the subject made her uneasy, as she sensed that the more katherine talked about it, the higher the likelihood that the situation would escalate further, potentially leading to more tension or unexpected turns.