three

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎
( a cole walter fanfic )

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎( a cole walter fanfic )

PART THREE bianca

"blanca, I'm so sorry. try not to take any of it personally," cole's heavy footsteps conveyed a mix of distress and annoyance as he moved away.

while ascending the stairs, jackie engaged will in a conversation. "um, will, how many of these kids are george and katherine's?"

will glanced back at jackie, surprised by the question. "oh, you didn't know? all of them. there's eight of us kids. plus, lee and isaac are cousins on dad's side," he explained.

blanca listened and hummed in acknowledgment. her curiosity peaked as she noticed the numerous rooms. "wait, you all live here?" her tone betrayed a hint of nervousness.

"no, I live in town with my fiancé, hayley, but everyone else, yeah," will clarified.

jackie awkwardly smiled as will led them to their designated rooms. he turned a corner and pointed towards it. "that's your room. it was my mom's library, but she converted it for you." grateful, jackie headed towards her room, gently closing the door behind her.

as they arrived at blanca's room, will stood in front of it and opened the door, revealing a space filled with art supplies and an unfinished canvas. blanca's eyes lit up at the sight.

she noticed a queen-sized bed adorned with a white comforter and a blue throw blanket. a tan stuffed bunny rested on the bed, and two of her bags were neatly placed there as well. the room emanated a welcoming atmosphere, hinting at the possibility of finding comfort and creativity within its walls.

"It was my mom's art studio," will mentioned, observing the teen as she absorbed the room's atmosphere.

"wow," blanca responded softly. the sight of the art studio stirred a blend of emotions within her. on one hand, it sparked admiration and nostalgia, reminiscent of the art studio she had back home in nanhattan. yet, amidst the admiration, it also evoked a mix of sentiments, hinting at the bittersweet memories attached to the past.

blanca was startled by a noise that jolted her from her thoughts, causing her to jump slightly. holding onto the towel, she turned around to find cole standing there, having just dropped her box. "oh, my fault," sarcasm lingered in the air.

"will, are you gonna help? there's a ton of stuff to bring up," cole asked his brother, boredom in his voice.

feeling uncomfortable and wanting to be out of the same space as cole, blanca met his gaze and asserted, "I can do it."

"no," will insisted, stepping in. "you make yourself at home," he advised blanca, giving her a reassuring pat on the shoulder before moving past her, eyeing his brother intently as he left blanca's sight.