twelve

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎
( a cole walter fanfic )

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎( a cole walter fanfic )

PART TWELVE oh, boy

arriving at the veterinary clinic was relatively smooth, albeit encountering some traffic typical during lunch hours. elijah navigated through the streets and swiftly parked the car as they reached their destination.

upon entering, blanca approached the reception desk, she found a man engrossed in his computer. sensing her presence, he looked up and greeted her, "hi, can i help you?" he asked, ready to assist.

elijah stood patiently behind blanca, having held the door open for two elderly women with their cats, finally catching up with her at the reception area.

"hey, jamal?" a familiar voice rang out, catching blanca's attention.

"can you—" katherine began, but as she looked up and caught sight of blanca, her expression shifted to one of surprise and delight.

"oh, hi! what are you doing here?" she asked, genuinely confused by blanca's unexpected appearance at the clinic.

as katherine continued to engage with blanca, her gaze also shifted towards the figure standing behind blanca, and she couldn't help but notice his towering height—his presence being hard to miss, standing at 6'3". with a warm smile, katherine directed her attention to the young man.

"hi, elijah. it's been a while. how are you doing?" she greeted him, acknowledging his presence with a friendly demeanor.

"hi, mrs. walter," elijah greeted warmly. "i know, it's been a little while. i'm doing good, thanks for asking," he replied, offering a soft smile as they exchanged pleasantries.

blanca stepped in, offering an explanation for their unexpected visit. "i came to drop off some lunch, or snacks, i guess," she explained, referring to the bag containing the leftovers from the café. "we only had two periods today, so we left."

katherine graciously accepted the bag. "oh, well, thank you very much," she responded appreciatively.

blanca, ready to head back, started to make her way towards the front door. however, before she could leave, katherine noticed something peculiar about blanca's attire. "wait... is that george's hat?" she inquired, observing blanca's headwear.

"no?" blanca responded, puzzled by the question.

"oh, i swear he has one similar. he's a hat collector too," katherine remarked, rolling her eyes. as she glanced at the hat, a knowing expression flickered across her face, causing blanca to feel a pang of unease, sensing that something was amiss.