nine

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎
( a cole walter fanfic )

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎( a cole walter fanfic )

PART NINE you're kidding

blanca lay cocooned in her comforter, the soft fabric shielding her from the intrusion of the waking world. a gentle shake disrupted her tranquility, prompting her to mutter a sleepy protest as she pulled the covers tighter around her.

"nope," she murmured, hoping her refusal would deter the intruder. "i already know what you're gonna ask."

"blanca, please!" the plea carried a hint of urgency. jackie's voice held a mix of concern and determination. "it's a new neighborhood, I don't want to go by myself."

half-asleep, blanca dismissed the notion with a muffled reply, "we literally don't have any neighbors, it's all grass. you'll be fine."

"that's even more of a reason to not run alone!" jackie's counterargument held an edge of frustration. blanca sighed, feeling her eyelids flutter as she reluctantly emerged from the embrace of sleep.

her expression remained stoic, her tousled curls framing her face as she reluctantly agreed, "fine, i'll go. but you owe me." jackie's victory elicited a subdued clap of satisfaction, sealing the agreement.

slipping her feet into black ugg slippers, blanca opened the door, jackie trailing closely behind. however, before they could step outside, their attention diverted to a figure sneaking out of cole's room – a girl, attempting to maintain silence as she exited.

caught in the act, the girl froze at the sight of blanca's disheveled appearance in contrast to jackie's more composed figure. the sisters and the intruding girl shared a moment of mutual surprise, each party momentarily locking gazes in a silent exchange.

a flicker of recognition passed between them as the girl assessed the situation, her lips pursing with a hint of embarrassment or perhaps urgency. without a word, she hastened down the stairs, opting for a quick escape rather than facing any potential questions or confrontation from the unexpected witnesses.

both blanca and jackie exchanged a bemused glance. "i'll meet you downstairs," jackie said, walking down as blanca quickly went to the bathroom, starting her morning routine.

returning to her room after the unexpected encounter and the morning run, blanca glanced at the clock, a groan escaping her lips upon seeing the early hour displayed: 6:06 AM. mentally cursing her sister for being up at such an ungodly time, she begrudgingly accepted the reality of the morning.

shaking off the fatigue, she swiftly transitioned to change into a coordinated black all set, opting for comfort and style. with practiced ease, she gathered her hair into a messy ponytail, securing it in place before tying the ends with an elastic band.

she had made her way out the door as she saw nathan and jackie sitting in the peluche step, talking. "oh, perfect. you found someone that's just as crazy as you. i'm going back to bed, bye!"