𝘟𝘐𝘟: 𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵-𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘜𝘱

꧁𓊈* (-) *𓊉꧂

Edited on 08/17/2023

(Y/n) was right. Bill did, in fact, know of another place to go to find out about more mysterious beings. Ever since he had gotten his hands on the journals, Ford had found ways to hide some of the information inside. The best example being a portal he had made to Bill's realm of chaos, which she would have loved to visit. The demon promised to take her someday. He had literally ripped out the ones he thought best forgotten and put them somewhere else for safe keeping. The dreamon said that it was a mistake on his behalf, that they wouldn't stay hidden for long. All because he didn't have the heart to destroy knowledge.

The (h/c) looked at her current list of creatures to kill and those included the following: the Hide-Behind, Mothman, a cat. 5 Ghost, a Direwolf, and the pendant belonging to a local psychic. Well, ex-psychic. Apparently, he now was working as a puppy-sitter, for the sake of his jail (house arrest) time. According to the papers (Y/n) could find online, he had gotten arrested for fraud, stalking, and not helping in the 'never-mind-all-that' law, whatever the hell that is. He should be getting out on patrol in a few months, actually.

Unfraternally, according to the journal, the item had been shattered by none other than Mabel Pines, though (Y/n) had been told to get it anyways. Bill said it was repairable. In the book she had been reading, the Pines' talked about a glue so strong that it could seal a rip in time and space. Ford apparently had some in his lab when she asked Dipper about it and the (e/c) eyed female knew that she had to get it from him. Not only to fix the amulet, but to stop him from putting an end to Bill's future, which he had confirmed would be an issue for his 'big plans'.

While on the topic, both happily and unfortunately, Stanford is back up and running. It's been about three days since he had his brush with death, and he is still recovering. After dragging him back to his cabin, he and the twins have all been acting a lot more respectful toward (Y/n), even when she asked to read the journals. She had, of course, told them (mostly false) things about the accident, which Stanford wrote down with glee, that poor fool. She talked with Bill about also going on a trip to a UFO that had crashed just outside the town itself, which is what made the shape in the cliffs. (Y/n) didn't know how she hadn't seen that sooner; it was so obvious. Quite frankly, she was a little disappointed her observational skills were so low toward it.

Anyways, she and Bill had made an agreement to head out there in a few days for an overnight trip, right after Dipper and her went to town. Yep, you read that right. Dipper insisted on taking the female into town and buying her replacements to her clothes but also a proper knife, as a thanks for saving Fordsy Darling. Touching.

She hadn't forgiven him for what he had done to her but she figured she'd save face for now. Take charity where it was offered so she didn't waste her own money. (Y/n) knew that the teen had a plan for something brewing in his mind-- she could see that much just by looking at the way he fiddled with his fingertips and the hem of his shirt. But, she didn't mind taking him with her anyway. If nothing else, she didn't want them to drift apart, even if he had driven a wedge between them. She wouldn't forget, but she might forgive someday. If he didn't die first. She couldn't deny the spark between the two of them, though what it was, she had no idea-- but they just kept coming back to one another. She figured it was his business and not for her to read his mind to learn.