𝘟𝘟𝘟: 𝘛𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘌𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘦

꧁𓊈* (-) *𓊉꧂

Written on 9/12/2023

(Y/n) sat on the corner of the long, dark wood desk picking at her claw-like nails. Beside her a man sat awkwardly in his seat, his hands folded in his lap neatly and a short, black top hat sitting in front of him on the smooth surface. A heavy, nearly threatening silence settled between the girl and the taller bearded man who tried to look everywhere but the inhuman before himself. A frown nested upon her low-turned lips and she thought over his words, mauling them over in her head with well hidden amusement.

"So, you won't follow through, then?" She asked finally, coldly, to the man who fiddled with his fingertips. Abraham reminded her of a child like this, he looked and acted the diplomatic part of president but behind closed doors and under (Y/n)'s shadow, he was a nervous idiot. Although she looked angry from the outside eyes of the 56-year-old, she had actually seen a high likelihood of this outcome. She and Bill had asked of him something that went against everything he knew and supported for his placement in the Whitehouse as a joke, and it looked like she had won the bet against the dreamon. He had said he would give in, corrupt with power and drunk on greed, but the (h/c) knew better.

"No, I am sorry. I cannot follow through with your demand," he answered back to her inquiry, steeling himself and looking at her in the eyes. Her (e/c) gaze was icey and unforgiving, an angry underlying crimson shining from the edges of her cat-ish pupil as they battled to dominate his own.

"Can not, or will not," she demanded firmly, watching the shell of protective confidence begin to chip under her abrasive nature.

"Will not," he confirmed, nodding stiffly to himself and swallowing the stone that formed in his throat. He had been dreading this conversation for a while now, lying awake at night in fear of seeing the one-eyed demon again in his dreams as he did when he was a boy. He was offered a way to make his dreams come true, a way to make America better for everyone, but the small demand given to him was now larger than it had once been. Who in their right mind would openly tell the public monsters existed? It seemed small from the outside but now that the time to make the announcement was coming to fruitation, he could only imagine the fear and panic and fighting it would cause. "Now leave. You have no authority here anymore."

(Y/n) hummed shortly and stood up, pushing off the smooth desk. "The deal isn't over until we say it is, Aberham Lincon," she responded firmly hearing the cock of a gun behind her. The girl turned to look over her shoulder and noticed a small group of six armed men in suits pointing their iron barrels toward her figure.

"Ms. (L/n), you're under arrest for breaking and entering, assault of several armed guards, and threatening our president. You will come with us quietly or die where you stand," Aberham announced, standing up from his own seat as well. He tucked his hands behind his back and stepped to the side of the room away from the conflict and the girl frowned.

"No gun, Mr. President?" She asked and he shook his head.

"I rather keep the peace," he responded as the men along the wall approached to take her away. "Your partner isn't here to help you this time. I learned that he's basically helpless, actually. Stuck on the other side of the wall." With that, (Y/n) caught onto what had happened between the older man and his guards.