𝘟𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘟: 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘤

(A/n)- Ohhh shit, guys! Thank you all so much for making it this far! I try not to make too many Author's notes but I kinda figured that this one was a bit important. I wanted to let you know that at the end of this story, I'll be making a QnA! You can go ahead and submit questions either in the story comments or my DMs :) These can range from questions about the plot, behind the scenes, deleted chapters, about the author, about characters, stuff like that! This will be at the very END of the book, though, so you probably have a month or two, maybe more to think them out and send them.  Anyways, see you all soon, love you guys!! <3 xoxo
~Pheonix

꧁𓊈* (-) *𓊉꧂

Written on 12/19/2023

(Y/n) tucked her healing finger into the sleeve of her jacket, feeling the cold, blue gem that Bill had fixed and given back to her against her wrist. Her digit felt sore against the cool surface, hoping her lightheadedness didn't show on her stern face as she stood in the basement, listening for the cult and Bill to meet them in a few minutes.

After getting off the phone with Sung (or Bill, since he was the puppeteer behind him at the moment) Ford remembered the unicorn hair poultice he made with the twins just before this. He had it in his pocket still. With that, he got Stan and (Y/n) to help him spread it around the corners of the room. What the hadn't noticed, though, was the crimson blood that the humanoid had mixed in with the concoction. She felt thankful for the ability to slow time now, no matter how useless it seemed at first.

The room was filled with nerves as they stood silently in (ironically) a triangle. Ford and Stan stood a few feet apart, (Y/n) making up the peak in the back, staring ahead at the door. No one hat uttered a word since the call two hours ago, Ford simply telling the girl to finish grinding the ingredients of the spell together as he planned where to place it. He had (Y/n) go up first with his brother so that he could grab a few things should it be a trap, and the (h/c) was keenly aware of the weapons he may have on him even now. She hoped that she could warn Bill about them in time if he really was going to try something.

She could see this going very, very badly. In fact, she foresaw more ways in which this would than wouldn't. Should Bill actually go through with the swap despite his ability to put an end to the bloodline he had sworn his hatred toward, everything would go well. Should Ford hand her over first, then Bill may be able to keep both the twins and herself— resulting in weapons. If Bill gave the twins back first, Ford would likely stop (Y/n) from going, knowing the dreamon couldn't get to them inside the barrier. Again, with likely weapons being used. But, if the twins were to somehow keep her from going or try and make a deal with the cult for her to stay, she figured that it would be the next most peaceful option.

She knew that Ford didn't like to give things up to the demon, though, so she had a feeling that he was going to try something. The spell he had crafted should have enough security over the exchange unless he was going to try and start something. He was smart in not telling her, knowing that his mind was the only one safe from the yellow being's grasp.

Her mind toiled with itself for several minutes as she waited, looking at the back of Stanford's head. She really hoped Bill was aware of what Sixer had done, and if he wasn't already that he had heard her thinking about it. She could hear the footsteps of the people upstairs coming into Ford's office and down the steps toward the box elevator, tracking their movements with her eyes as if she could see them through the ceiling. (Y/n) rung her wrist against her palm. She wasn't nervous, just thoughtful. A part of her worried that she might seem too eager to cross over the line or something, blowing their cover. She wasn't switching sides; she had already done that months ago. She was simply doing it publicly now.