𝘟𝘟𝘝𝘐: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘏𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

꧁𓊈* (-) *𓊉꧂

((A/N) This is the outfit I'll be writing you in, though there is an outfit change part way through so look for that blue link to show you the newest thing! Fill free to change any of the following :) )

Edited on 08/30/2023

(Y/n) and Bill sat in her room, her head sitting warmly in the dreamons lap with his gloved hands resting on the sides of her temple. She laid on her back looking up at him. "So the books are basically Stanford's legacy?" She summarized, her eyes coming to rest of the waving limb outside of her window, pine needles shivering against the dark glass of night. "But you basically carried Fordsy to his up bringing, what's in there that's so important?"

Bill hummed in thought at the question, his eyes closed and his eyepatch set on his knee to her left. He had been careful not to flash the girl so much as a glimpse of the ball inside its socket (much to her curiosity) and had kept it closed the while time. He said that it was light sensitive but she didn't know about that. "While I did show him the way, he took the curves and bumps to the destination. It was his distrust and flaw that caused me so much headache. Some information in those books are... not meant for the public eye. Plus, whatever means that much to them is something that I want to turn to ash."

"Oh I see, so you're just trying to get underneath their skin," she observed, the man in yellow chuckling in response.

"More or less," he confirmed. Currently he was supposedly getting rid of the remains of the ray-gun on her mind. She shut her eyes to pay attention to the feeling of buzzing in her head, pushing down the

threat of a headache attempting to form across her brow.

"Wendy stated that you died to Stanley's sacrifice but Stanford seems to think you and I were in loop what... five years later? Do you mind filling the gap?" She asked, a feeling of fatigue washing over her. After all of their early mornings and late nights, her sleep schedule was understandably a little weird. But waking up at four in the morning gave her time to hunt new monsters without interruption and still make it back before breakfast.

"I might as well," he answered in agreement, a moment of stillness falling over them. She had a feeling at after all that happened today, she would be quick to fall asleep. If she did, she hoped that it wouldn't be in the middle of his story. "You and I were close before this. With all of the deals and such we had in place, contracts and things, we had a sort of unbreakable connection. I told you that I had hid in Stanley's mind for several years until you had come to the Falls after I disappeared. One thing led to another, and I managed to escape through you, and Stanford found you in a moment of weakness between us. That's how he was able to affect your mind which shouldn't have worked otherwise, neither of us could really block it out."

"I'm not sure why I half expected you not to answer," (Y/n) pointed out tiredly, opening her eyes in an attempt to keep herself awake. Whatever he was doing felt dully painful but warm, buzzing in the back of her thoughts in a way that threatened to make her fall asleep. The picture Stanford got of her must have been about when it happened.

"Ding, ding, ding! I knew you'd put it together," he chirped proudly, letting go of the sides of her head and reaching for his eyepatch. He stuck it over his eye again and it floated there like the top hat that hovered ever so slightly off of the crown of his hair.