𝘟𝘟𝘝: 𝘈𝘱𝘦𝘹 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳

꧁𓊈* (-) *𓊉꧂

Edited on 08/26/2023

Pinning another wolf to the ground, (Y/n) felt her arms tiring. Bill had told her that he would be back after finishing up his act with the teens but after a half hour passed, she was starting to get annoyed. She roundhouse kicked one of the monsters trying to leap at the female from behind, a yelp escaping their jaws. It was when she tried to bite one of them, trying to up her chances of winning this fight, that the first blow came to her side. One of the k-9s had grabbed her in it's jaws and threw her into a tree harshly.

"Damnit, Bill," she muttered with a spat, blood coming out with the liquid and turning it a thin red color. She had taken down three of the eleven, which is how many she ended up counting, making it an eight vs one fight. Another one charged at her while she was down and the female jumped up and grabbed both of its open jaws in her hands, holding his fangs tightly in her grasp. She pulled the two bones apart from one another and split the wolf in half with a yell, throwing the two bloody pieces of body at one of its pack mates.

Blood and dirt clung to her skin as she wiped the grime from her lips with the back of her hand snarling at the dogs in question. What better time to try some of her new abilities than when she's looking at a battle she might just loose? She had been taught a few of these tricks for moments like this, just some minor magic tricks. Rearing her head back, (Y/n) took in a gasp and screamed out at the beings, but instead of a loud, hoarse sound, a high pitched and ear-ringing tone came out. The sound deafen the snarls for a moment and the wolves started to shrink back and whine, ducking their heads to hide their ears from the sound.

It took them a few moments to reorganize, giving girl time to lunge onto one of their sides and bite onto one of their necks. Jagged, sharp teeth burrowed need within the flesh on either side of its spine, warm irony liquid seeping into the female's throat. She nearly hissed at the gross flavor of the blood, this one bitter unlike the sweet flavor of a human's, which she had recently remembered the feeling of feeding upon in the past. In one swift movement, (Y/n) ripped her head from its soft skin, taking its spine in her mouth with her. The bone hung in her jaws for a moment, hot liquid dripping down her chin in thick beads. It struggled against her before she dropped it to the ground with another look of revolt, spitting out the rest of the blood.

"Gross," she muttered with a finger to her lips, drawing out a clump of fur between her fangs as she watched the wolf behind her flail without its neck support, whimpering. Thin, crimson pupils looked down at the large mammal before eyeing its friends, she didn't have the time to end it before she had to face its siblings. On que, the others lunged at her with spit dripping from gaunt black lips and pearly teeth. She was ready this time and when her eyes made eye contact with the remaining few, they stopped and cowered back. Something about her gaze had changed for them and they began to slink backward.

Running back into the underbrush, the mutts disappeared with a whine and (Y/n) coughed and wiped at her lips again, gaging. She ran over to the river and used its water to rinse out the repulsing flavor, cupping some in her hands to bring to her lips. "Fucking nasty, I hate the taste of dog," she muttered into her cupped fingers, the once clear liquid turning pink with the taint of blood, hearing a laugh from behind her. Turning around swiftly, (Y/n) reached out with her hand, the nails shifting into claws, before her wrist was grabbed by a gloved hand. Next, she saw the golden eye filled with humor. The yellow eye she had learned to look for, a voidish pupil surrounded by halos of marigold and canary.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 (Bill Cipher x Reader x Dipper Pines)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara