Part 1

March,2019

Jia's POV

It's 4 in the morning when I wake up and start a new day ahead of me. I did my morning routine and after that I went to the kitchen when I saw my mama preparing breakfast. It is a Saturday morning and I have my daily practice for swimming, especially since the Palarong Pambansa is nearing and I will be representing our region. 

"Oh anak gising ka na pala, pupuntahan pa lang sana kita sa kwarto pagkatapos ko dito", mama said.

"Opo, nagising na po ako sa alarm ko kaya tumayo na rin po ako", I replied.

" Siya sige kumain kana eto na ang pagkain mo. Kumain ka ng marami para may energy ka sa training mo. Malapit na ang competition nyo diba next week na?"

" Opo kaya todo practice na po kami ni coach".

" Kaya mo yan ikaw pa ba, oh siya mauna na ko galingan mo sa training ah".

" Opo ingat ma", after I ate breakfast, I prepared the things that I would be needing for the training and then the coach texted me that he is already outside of our house, so I went outside and went to the complex where we will be practicing.

After our training I went ahead to our house and started to do the daily household chores. It was almost time for lunch when I finished all the chores. Therefore, I decided to go to the market to buy some vegetables and fish for our lunch. When I went back to our house I saw an unfamiliar man standing near our house and he was waiting for someone. When he saw me, he quickly turned around and walked away. Even though I had an unsettling feeling, I just ignored it and went inside to cook our lunch.

Man's POV

" Ma'am I have a lead,I saw her and I knew her address, I will send it to you po", the man said to his phone.

"Okay, finally thank you, please also send me other details about her", the woman on the phone said.

" Copy po", the man ended the phone call.

Woman's POV

"Nahanap ko na siya after 14 years, I can't wait to see her", the woman said.

"Are you sure na siya na nga iyon, baka masyado ka lang naeexcite sa idea at sa huli masasaktan ka na naman", the older woman said.

"No, I am sure of this, one of my colleagues in grad school referred this investigator to me. He has expertise on this, trust me", the woman said.

"Okay basta wag kang mag padalos-dalos sa mga actions mo, I know na matagal mo na siyang hinahanap pero wag ka masyadong mag high hopes dahil ayokong makita ka na namang masaktan", the older woman replied.

*You have one notification*

Subject:  Details about her

•  Jianna Elize "Jia" Hernandez
• 14 years old
• Grade 9 student from ********** School
• Competitive Swimmer and representative at           Palarong Pambansa
• 055 ***** St. Brgy. *******,**********,Cavite

"You became also a competitive swimmer, I am proud of you. Konting hintay na lang magkikita na ulit tayo, promise yan. I'll have you back", the woman close her phone.