Part 6

Robredo's Condo

Aika remained silent on the way back home and she immediately went to her room when they arrive at their condo. Her sisters are worried for her just like her mom who is currently in the living room now. She saw the sadness and fear on Aika's eyes when she entered the condo.

"What happened?", she asked her two daughters.

" Jia knew the truth in such unexpected way, kaya po naguluhan siya sa mga pangyayari", Tricia explains to her mom.

" Ate Aiks tries to comfort her and gave her a hug and kiss on forehead but she run away from all of us", Jillian added.

" I know Ate was hurt and looking to her eyes, alam ko pong natatakot siya. Kanina pa siya tahimik sa biyahe", Tricia said.

" Okay, ako nang bahalang kumausap sa Ate Aiks niyo, magpahinga na kayo at gabi na. Good night", VP Leni said as she gave her daughters good night kisses.

" Good night ma", the two replied and went to their respective room.

VP Leni went to Aika's room to check her eldest and then she saw her sitting on the side of the bed holding a picture. She sat beside her when she noticed a tear fell out on her daughter's eye.

" Ayos ka lang ba? Nakwento na nina Trish ang nangyari", she said to her daughter.

" Ma pano kung hindi niya ako matanggap, pano kung ayaw niya sakin. Natatakot ako Ma na hindi bumalik ang anak ko sakin. Ngayon na may pagkakataon na akong makasama siya paano kung siya naman ang lumayo sakin", Aika confess to her mom. Aika rarely shows her weak side to other people especially to her mom because they are the type of people who manages their emotions well. But in this case, Aika can't control her vulnerability because it is about her daughter.

"Aiks your feelings are valid lalo na at matagal nawalay sayo ang anak mo. Pero magtiwala ka na babalik siya sayo ano man ang mangyari. Ikaw na ang nagsabi sakin matalino ang anak mo at alam kong nagmana siya sayo. She can handle this problem trust me. Medyo naguluhan lang siya sa mga pangyayari pero eventually mare realize niya lahat yun. Just give her time to contemplate okay", VP Leni hugs her eldest.

" Thank you Ma, kahit papaano gumaan ang loob ko", Aika said and smiled to her mom.

Jia's Pov

My mind was occupied of a lot of things right now. The idea that I am not the daughter of my parents and the fact that I came from the family that I admired for a long time was something I can't absorb at this moment. I want to express my resentment for my family on hiding the truth from me and yet I can't do that because I love them too much. I will not deny that I have hatred to them but my love was more dominant than anything. I just runned and went to my safe place to find comfort and peacefulness. While contemplating all of these thoughts on my head someone tap my shoulder.

" I know dito ka pupunta, how are you?", my best friend asked me.

" You really know me well Groo. How should I feel ba dapat? Masyado nang occupied ang utak ko ng mga nalaman ko ngayong araw. Hindi ko na alam ang dapat kong gawin, the fact na I came from another family at hindi lang basta ibang family. Robredo, anak ako ng isang Robredo. Can you imagine that Groo. At alam kong darating din ang panahon na kukunin na nila ako sa kinalakihan kong pamilya. Ang hirap nang sitwasyon ko, ayaw kong mawalay sa kinalakihan kong pamilya pero syempre gusto ko rin makasama ang tunay kong pamilya lalo na yung tunay kong ina. I was comfortable whenever I'm with her and I felt her love the first time we met. Now I know kung bakit ang gaan ng loob ko sa kanya dati pa. Pero I ignored her earlier, I restraint myself from her and I saw how her eyes shows sadness and fears. What should I do?", I said as he sat down beside me and tap his shoulder for me to lean on.

" Alam kong nabigla ka sa mga nangyari, oo mali na itinago sayo ng family mo ang katotohanan pero baka naman may reason sila kung bakit nila nagawa yun and for your biological family siguradong miss na miss ka na nila lalo na ang biological mom mo, kita ko ang saya sa mga mata niya habang pinagmamasdan kang nageenjoy sa celebration kanina. Your feelings right now are valid pero you need to face this. Take your time and wag kang magmadaling iprocess ang lahat ng ito,I know you can handle this because you are not Jianna Elize for nothing right? Just remember that I'm always here for you", he told his long litanies as he comfort me. I am glad that I have him as my best friend whom I can cry my burdens and problems without getting judged.

" Thank you Groo", I said to him.

"Always welcome when it's you", he replied.