Part 3

"Hi Tita , I won the competition….", Jia stopped when she realized that her Tita had visitors.
"I'm sorry po, I didn't know you had visitors, pasensya na po for my rudeness".

"No it's okay", Aika suddenly said and had a bright smile on her face.

Jia smiled to the three women in front of her but she felt something weird when she met the eyes of the one who answered her earlier. It's just like they know each other for a long time and she felt excited to see her.

" Ah Jia, this are Aika,Tricia and Jillian,the Robredo sisters", her Tita Ana introduced them.

" Ro-bredo, how are you related to VP Leni po?", she asked.

"Ahmmm… she is our mother", the youngest answered, which left Jia shocked.

" Po?… you are VP Leni's daughters", the three sisters nodded.

" Paano niyo po sila nakilala Tita Ana?", Ana was nervous at Jia's question and didn't know how to answer.

" We know each other since your Tita is one of the volunteers in our Mama's program", Tricia said with an excuse.

" Nag Volunteer po pala kayo sa programs ni VP Leni?, hindi ko po alam ", Jia states.

"Ahh oo t-ama isa ako sa volunteer ng programs sa OVP hindi ko pa nasabi sa inyo kaya sila nandito. Di ba?", Ana just rides the excuse of Tricia.

" Opo but I think we have to go na diba mga ate", Jillian turns to her ates.

" Yeah, Ate Ana thank you po pala for accommodating us, Ate Aiks let's go", Tricia thanked Ana.

" Ahh okay Thanks Ate Ana see you and congratulations Jia on your swimming competition", Aika said.

" Thank you po", Jia smiled back but wondered how Ms. Aika knew exactly what her competition was without having to mention it.

When the sisters left, Jia said something on her Tita which made her uncomfortable.

" Tita bakit parang matagal ko na po silang kilala lalo na po yung Ms. Aika parang ang gaan ng loob ko sa kanya", Jia said.

"Ano kaba baka dahil matagal ka nang supporters ng family nila kaya ganyan ang feeling mo nung makita mo sila ng personal", her Tita Ana reasoned.

Robredo's Condo

"Oh kamusta pala ang lakad niyo Aiks?", VP Leni asked her eldest when they got home.

"I saw her ma, ang laki na niya, gustong gusto ko na siyang yakapin kanina", Aika excitedly told her mom.

" Ms. Ana already told us what really happened that day and she explains to her side why she hid Jia from us", Tricia said to her mama.

" I am glad that we finally found my apo, so what's the plan, did she know the truth?", VP Leni asked.

" Not yet ma, but Ate Ana says that she will discuss it to their family and she also invited us to join their celebration on Jia's winning at Palarong Pambansa", Aika replied to her mom.

" She won at the Palarong Pambansa? On what sports?", VP Leni asked.

" Competitive Swimming", Jillian replied.

" Just like the three of you", VP Leni said.

" But we never won the first place", they all laughed at what Tricia said.