Part 10

Jia's POV

The next day I wake up early in the morning at my usual time. Mommy was still dozed off, so I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and then went down stairs. It looks like I'm the one who stood up early, thus, I decided to prepare breakfast for them. When I'm done preparing,I heard steps from the stairs only to see my mom.

" Good morning mommy", I kissed her.

" Good morning anak, ang aga mo gumising, hindi na kita namalayan na tumayo sa kama. And you cooked breakfast?", she noticed the food on the dining area.

" Maaga po talaga akong gumising nasanay na po ako dahil sa daily training po namin sa swimming and yes po I made breakfast for everyone. Here's your coffee po, I don't know po what coffee do you like so I made black coffee because that's my favorite po and I think that's the perfect coffee for someone who have a busy day ahead", I gave her a cup of coffee.

" This is also my favorite coffee because I'm a morning person and it helps to energized me", she said.

" Oh gising na pala kayong dalawa, nakapagluto ka na Aiks? Magluluto pa lang sana ako", Lola Leni said when she went down.

" Naku ma hindi ako ang nagluto, si Jia, nadatnan ko na lang na may breakfast na sa dining table", my mom said while she kissed lola.

" Good morning po Lola, I made breakfast for everyone po since maaga po ako nagising, here's your black coffee", I greeted her with a kiss.

" Good morning din apo, you don't have to wake up early just to cook for breakfast", she hugged me.

" Okay lang po, I'm a morning person po talaga and sanay po akong gumising ng maaga because of my daily training sa swimming. Ako rin po ang nagluluto ng breakfast sa amin before po akong pumunta ng complex", I explained to them.

" Para ka rin palang mommy mo, such a morning person", she commented.

After a while, my two titas went down to the dining and we eat breakfast together.

" Ma pupunta pala kami ngayon kina Ate Gaile because she wants to meet Jia baka hanggang afternoon na kami ron", my mom said.

" Sige baka hanggang gabi pa naman ako sa office because of my meetings, marami pang gagawin sa office even it's weekend", Lola replied.

" I'll go ahead na mag ingat kayo ha and apo enjoy on your Tita Gaile's house. I'm sure excited na sina Natalia and Alonso na makilala ka", she said as she gave us hugs and kisses on forehead.

" Yes po and ingat din po kayo", we says goodbyes.

It was 9 am when we arrived at Tita Gaile's house, they welcomed us with a warm greetings.

" Aiks, siya na ba si Jia?", Tita Gaile turned to me.

" Yes, Ate Gaile this is Jia my daughter. Anak this is your Tita Gaile and Tito Howie and this is Natalia and Alonso,their kids", my mom said the introductions.

" Hello po, it's nice to finally meet you po", I greeted them.

" Hi, Jia welcome back, you don't know how our family misses you especially your mom, it's glad to have you back after so many years", Tita Gaile hugged me.

" Hi! Ate Jia", Natalia and Alonso said in chorus.

" Hello, you two are both so cute", the two kids giggled.

" Ate Jia let's go in the living room", Alonso held my hand.

The adults follows us on the living room.

" Ate Jia do you know how to play any instruments? Afo and I was playing guitar earlier. You want to jam with us, Tita Jill usually sing with us, right Tita Jill?", Natalia asked.