Part 7

Few days had passed, Jia and her family discussed it sincerely and they come to terms that she need to talk to her biological family and work things out.

" Malapit na daw sina Ms.Aika, Jia ready ka na ba?", her Tita Ana asked.

"Yes po Tita,I am ready to talk to them", Jia replied.

A few moments later the Robredo arrives…

" Tuloy kayo nasa loob siya hinihintay na kayo", Ana welcomes the Robredos.

" Ate Aiks are you ready?", Tricia asked her sister and Aika nodded.

" Jia nandito na sila", her Tita Ana said and left her with the sisters.

" G-ood morning po", Jia greeted them.

"G-ood morning din, thank you for giving us the chance to talk to you", Aika didn't know how to start.

Jia gave them a bright smile which lessen the awkwardness between them.

"Ahhhmmm…. I supposed na explain na nila sayo ng maayos ang lahat kaya pumayag ka nang kausapin kami", Aika tries to start a conversation.

" Opo and I want to say sorry po pala sa mga actions ko nung last po tayong nagkita. I know I was rude when I runned and left you", Jia apologized.

" It was okay naintindihan ko naman na naguluhan ka sa mga nalaman mo", Aika replied.

After that, there are silence between them like no one wants to talk.

" Ahmm.. Is it o-kay if I hug you?", Aika took the courage to break the silence.

Jia nodded.

Aika immediately took the chance to hug her daughter. She waits too long for this to happen and she's glad that she had the opportunity to do it with her daughter. She can finally felt the touch of her long lost daughter after how many years of being away with each other.

Jia suddenly felt her tears flowing down her face as her biological mother gave her the warmest hug she can give. The mother and daughter both felt the longings for each other.

After that precious moment they shared together, they talked about on how they work things out and their set up.

Robredo wants Jia to live with them and Jia agreed in one condition — she were allowed to have communication and visit her adoptive family for once a while.

The day comes when Jia will move to Robredo's Condo and she prepared all of her things. She says goodbyes to her adoptive family and made a promise to constantly communicate them.

" Oh Jia anak mag-ingat ka dun ha, laging bukas ang bahay na ito para sayo at tandaan mo lagi na mahal na mahal ka namin okay", her parents said while trying to stop their tears from falling down.

" Jia magbabait ka dun and wag mong kalimutan ang lahat ng itinuro namin sayo, okay? I love you!", her Tita Ana instructed.

" Opo wag po kayong mag-alala I will always remember and mag-iingat din po kayo dito. Bunso, wag mong pababayaan sina Mama at Papa. Thank you po dahil itinuring niyo po akong tunay na kadugo. Salamat po sa pag-aalaga at pagmamahal.", I said while trying to contain myself.

" Jia ready ka na ba? Let's go?", Ms. Aika said or should I say Mommy.

"Opo", I replied.

On that point, my fate would totally change and I will start a new life with my true family in a city where I would be the better version of myself.  With all the push and pull of life, I turned into someone I never imagined I would become.