Chapter 11 - X

"Ink!" I exclaim before setting him on the bed, I untie the rope and set him down on the bed next to me, I lay him in bed "Hey, why don't we just rest, okay?" I ask Ink, he's too shaken up to speak but I see he nods so I hug him in the bed. I see he falls asleep rather quickly next to me. I soon start to feel drowsy and fall asleep.

Flashback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm at the dinner table with my parents, I seem pretty young because i'm eating right next to them, and then, they seem pretty mad at me, yelling at me. "I-I'm sorry...I'm so sorry" I say, I'm apologizing for something I don't even know I did, then they just leave, I'm a mess as I start shaking uncontrollably and crying

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Flashback

"X? X!" I get waken by Ink shaking me and crying "Ink? What's wrong?". I say trying to put off the dream "X, whats wrong...? You were shaking" he says "Oh, i'm fine Ink, don't worry about me" I say, he then looks me down with a look that says 'I know you're lying' so then I tell him about my parents and the dream and how they just...left. He then hugs "X, just know I wont leave you, because I do also need you" Ink tells me, I then realize he cares about me a lot. So I stay near him and hug back, "Ink is so nice." I think to myself as I lay back down hugging him. I don't want this moment, no, this day to end, he feels so nice, safe, comforting...I hope I feel that way to him...